napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Feeling hot, crashed estro

jid2

So I had high estro due to fake masteron. I confirmed by blood tests my e2 was high. Long story short I took about 1mg arimidex over 2-3 days, then I thought that wasnt working so I took half a tab of aromasin and I felt a lot better the next day. And then I started thinking my e2 was still high and then I took 25mg of aromasin. Now im certain that my e2 is low. My e2 was at the very top end of the normal range. So it wasnt extremely high. But thats definitely high for me.

My only concern is I feel hot, like the heater is on. Is this a symptom of low e2? I already have my paper work for another blood test but I think I should wait at least 4 days after taking aromasin to see what my e2 is. I am just on 100mg of test (trt) and 400mg of real masteron.

So do you guys ever felt hot when you crashed your e2?

So I had high estro due to fake masteron. I confirmed by blood tests my e2 was high. Long story short I took about 1mg arimidex over 2-3 days, then I thought that wasnt working so I took half a tab of aromasin and I felt a lot better the next day. And then I started thinking my e2 was still high and then I took 25mg of aromasin. Now im certain that my e2 is low. My e2 was at the very top end of the normal range. So it wasnt extremely high. But thats definitely high for me.

My only concern is I feel hot, like the heater is on. Is this a symptom of low e2? I already have my paper work for another blood test but I think I should wait at least 4 days after taking aromasin to see what my e2 is. I am just on 100mg of test (trt) and 400mg of real masteron.

So do you guys ever felt hot when you crashed your e2?

It's all speculation bro without bloodwork and it's never good to lay the guessing game. It does seem like you overreacted and overcompensated with the AI doses.

Why would your estrogen go high if your Masteron was fake? At 100mg per week of test your estrogen shouldn't even be rising at all really

im lost as to why you think your estro is high because of "fake masteron?" do you even know what you are talking about? masteron is NOT and i repeat NOT even close to an aromatase inhibitor? it has anti estrogen "properties" but IN NO WAY, SHAPE OR FORM DOES IT CONTROL ESTROGEN... it aids an ai for extra control but on its own it will do nothing.. you dont even know if you had fake masteron or not because you don't know what you are saying bro.. . get the bloodwork done so i can help you fix this THE RIGHT WAY

im lost as to why you think your estro is high because of "fake masteron?" do you even know what you are talking about? masteron is NOT and i repeat NOT even close to an aromatase inhibitor? it has anti estrogen "properties" but IN NO WAY, SHAPE OR FORM DOES IT CONTROL ESTROGEN... it aids an ai for extra control but on its own it will do nothing.. you dont even know if you had fake masteron or not because you don't know what you are saying bro.. . get the bloodwork done so i can help you fix this THE RIGHT WAY
I was just talking about this the other day. There's a lot of people out there that think Masteron can be used as an AI. I'm even talking about people that shouldn't even be running AAS at all due to high bf% and running Masteron also of all things. It's unbelievable...

I never said I am using masteron as an AI. And I am not using it as an AI. And I do know what real and fake masteron is. I was on 100mg of test for 6 years. I have 6 years worth of blood work. I know what my e2 is at this dosage. The fake masteron doubled my e2 confirmed by blood work. Between Jan1 and today I have gone for bloods 6 times. So as you can see I have tons of blood work over a 6 year period. I am 35 years old and I am not new to gear. And I repeat I have not seen any blood work before on myself that indicates masteron reduced my e2. I only use masteron to look good. It leans me out and makes me look pretty. I have ran masteron lots of times. I dont speculate like everyone else. I get bloods done all the time and I already have my paper for my next blood work in my hands now.

Top Bottom