napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Feeder workouts

Saiyan

This is something I haven't looked too far into. I have seen Piana mention them several times as well as a few others. However, Piana is doing the same feeder every night, whereas others do a different one to correlate to the next days training.
Does anyone do feeders? Or have any good info supporting it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably not gonna find much on it.
I say it doesn't hurt to try it out for a couple months and see how it goes. What's the worst that can happen? Give it a shot man.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Funny you mentioned this. I started doing feeder workouts 4 weeks ago on my bis/tris.

I train arms once a week heavily and then 5 times a week I do 3 sets of 75 Tricep extensions and 60 hammer curls using 10-15lb weights just to get the blood flowing and get a huge pump at night before bed. I am running 300mg test a week and 75mg tbol a day. My fiancé mentioned the other day that my arms looked bigger and so did my brother. I can build my chest, shoulders, and back by just looking at them but have had a hard time building my arms over the years. I really feel like these are helping. I am going to continue to do them for the next 4 weeks. Like TERROR said, give it a shot and switch things up.

90 percent of bodybuilding is experimentation we all work a little differant you have too take all the methods into consideration and then play with it when it works keep doing it if it doesnt lesson learned eventually you know your body if you do it long enough. Feeder workouts seem plausible you should try it if uou see gains awsome if you seem overtrained and cant recover stop simple as that bro

This is something I haven't looked too far into. I have seen Piana mention them several times as well as a few others. However, Piana is doing the same feeder every night, whereas others do a different one to correlate to the next days training.
Does anyone do feeders? Or have any good info supporting it?

I do them following day with food in my blood. Not before bed. I don't see what before bed does for anything.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

90 percent of bodybuilding is experimentation we all work a little differant you have too take all the methods into consideration and then play with it when it works keep doing it if it doesnt lesson learned eventually you know your body if you do it long enough. Feeder workouts seem plausible you should try it if uou see gains awsome if you seem overtrained and cant recover stop simple as that bro

I agree with this. It's never a bad idea to try something new and just expiriment. That's exactly how you find out what does and doesn't work

I have a hard time buying into the feeder workout thing, but I haven't tried them for myself so I really can't knock it.

If you decide to try them, let us know what you think after you do

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I do them following day with food in my blood. Not before bed. I don't see what before bed does for anything.

Supposedly the idea behind it is comparable to the mental state after watching a scary or violent movie... so when you go to sleep you dream about violence sometimes after watching a movie like that. Well the concept is to use that subconscious reaction to grow. I dont know if I buy it but the logic make some sense

Supposedly the idea behind it is comparable to the mental state after watching a scary or violent movie... so when you go to sleep you dream about violence sometimes after watching a movie like that. Well the concept is to use that subconscious reaction to grow. I dont know if I buy it but the logic make some sense

It makes sense but in my opinion just thinking about growing until you fall asleep should work. I believe in the power of the mind for sure. Then again it makes sense to send the blood there before falling asleep but I don't think I would do 100 reps. Just a good pump I think should be enough. Just my opinion

Interesting

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Here is my theory on this from personal exp.:
I don't quite like Pianas way with STILL heavy enough weights. I've watched a bunch of videos too and saw a lot of guys were just overdoing it.
Man, your muscle needs to recover after a heavy ass workout from the gym as it is already on the daily basis.
What I realised by trying things out, the one thing u don't want to do - is break the muscle! <-- And that is the key.
I was using rubber bands. It took me twice to buy the right one. First one I bought later turned to be too hards even though it seemed light in the shop at first. U want superlight, yes -very very light band, just to get the blood pumped in and feed it. If you jerk/curl just empty wrists like 50-70 times you already will get some pump. So imagine just having it that little bit extra tense.
From other point of view - Well, the sensation is awesome, as pump it self is. I must say I was lacking on time to keep it to a decent period to be able to judge about it's efficiency though. But definitely learned that breaking muscle will be a bad way to go, because 1. you will not be ready for your sweet "arms day" (plus some ppl, like my self, manage to do arms twice a week), and 2. that feeding must be, as they claim in the video too - frequent/regular.
Actually I still have a desire to fully test it on my self, IF the time and schedule somehow would alow some day..

Last edited:
I didnt know "feeder" is what its called. I do snatch grip BHN press everyday for the last 2 months Im only using 65lbs and just go and go and go until I just cant do any more, wait 15-30 sec, and do it again

Sometimes overtraining is hard too do especially for enhanced lifters who eat adequately for instance ive been doing 5 sets of pull ups everyday more with back day because Ive put on alot of new muscle over the last year and now I struggle too do sets of ten each time because my bodyweight increase this has help alot if im doing more and my back is growing there is adequate recovery but I will agree though I find pianas videos entertaining most of his Ideas on nutrition drugs and training are absurd its the worst broscience ive ever heard

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

I dont think hitting body weight stuff will over tax your cns any way. If you were doing sets of weight sure, but in the MC we would hit pullups every time going into the chow hall and leaving, thats besides under eating, being in the field, no sleep, etc. Same with push ups and such. If a person weighed like 300 lbs its probably an issue.

Pullups and chins are the greatest back exercises. I swap between weighted chins and weighted pullups, and my back is my best asset

Sometimes overtraining is hard too do especially for enhanced lifters who eat adequately for instance ive been doing 5 sets of pull ups everyday more with back day because Ive put on alot of new muscle over the last year and now I struggle too do sets of ten each time because my bodyweight increase this has help alot if im doing more and my back is growing there is adequate recovery but I will agree though I find pianas videos entertaining most of his Ideas on nutrition drugs and training are absurd its the worst broscience ive ever heard

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Yes entertaining. And agreed much is absurd. But he does have a good nugget of info here and there. This was one I had not heard of too in depth.
I used to do pull-ups every time I walked through my bedroom door. Of course I was 40lbs lighter at least and they were easy then. Lol

Top Bottom