napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Feedback on Next cycle

Winnyman

Cycle I plan to run:
Weeks 1-12 Test E or Test P (500 mg)
Weeks 1-12 NPP (starting at 400 mg working up to 600 mg)
Weeks 1- 5 Anadrol 50 mg
Aromsin (every 3rd/4th day)

I need something to control my prolactin because of the NPP correct? What do you guys recommend using?

I'm also planning on using S4 and MK-677, Do i have to run 677 for 6 months? How long before either of this sarms start working/takes to notice?

Cycle I plan to run:
Weeks 1-12 Test E or Test P (500 mg)
Weeks 1-12 NPP (starting at 400 mg working up to 600 mg)
Weeks 1- 5 Anadrol 50 mg
Aromsin (every 3rd/4th day)

I need something to control my prolactin because of the NPP correct? What do you guys recommend using?

I'm also planning on using S4 and MK-677, Do i have to run 677 for 6 months? How long before either of this sarms start working/takes to notice?
What is ur cycle history, stats, goal, etc. Youre asking some basic knowledge questions

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Stats currently: 182 lbs 12-14 BF%
Not currently on cycle, been off for 5 weeks now
Last cycle I ran was my 2nd one consisting of Test E week 1-10, EQ week 1-10, and Tbol for 6-10 weeks.
Looking to add lots of size and strength this

5 weeks is too low bro , i assume you barely finished or finishing pct...you need ~10-12 weeks after you finish a cycle pct to start another...i'd suggest you "bridge" with a sarm cycle..

I'm not starting anytime soon bro I \'m just trying to gather everything I need before hand since I just got a nice bonus at work

You need to assess your ancillary dosages with bloodwork and / or experience running the cycle. There's no cookie cutter answer.

Please post your age. Full stats includes age.

I deleted your other thread because it's basically the same thing.

Stats currently: 182 lbs 12-14 BF%
Not currently on cycle, been off for 5 weeks now
Last cycle I ran was my 2nd one consisting of Test E week 1-10, EQ week 1-10, and Tbol for 6-10 weeks.
Looking to add lots of size and strength this

EQ doesn't peak until week 8 or 9 and 12 weeks is optional for Test E. You sold yourself short on this cycle.

Eq is best run 16-20 weeks. How tall are you? 180 at 5'8" is a lot different than 180 at 6'3"

My advice is this. Decide if you want to use long esters or short esters. Npp is short ester so i would suggest the test p. If u want to use test e then i would go deca. You can use both but if your pinning the npp eod then why not do the test at the same time and get that working sooner. You probly gonna wanna do ur aromasin eod unless ur not estrogen sensitive. If ur estrogen spikes ur prolactin will follow on a nor. Especially if kickstarting with dbol. Get some caber as well.

Sorry thought u said dbol but u wanna run adrol. I like this much more as you can control water gain through carb manipulation. If u dont know how then watch ur estro and bp

Yeah bro I had to cut it short becuase of soemthing going on in my personal life that wouldn't allow me to get to the gym for the next few weeks so there was no point of using.
Anyways I'm 26 going on 27 in January bro and I'm 5/'10 and 184 this morning.

Yeah. I'll make the switch to Test P since I want to use NPP. If I do NPP at 600 mg and Test P at 500 I'd have to pin 4 CC's eod tho correct? Also you guys think I can get away with running test lower than 500 or na? and what do you mean by carb manipulation bro?

Last edited:
npp is a lot at 600 mg... really wouldn't exceed 400

i'd go with 100 test p & 100 npp e2d which means 350/350 or even 50 mg/day if you don't mind pining often

Yeah. I'll make the switch to Test P since I want to use NPP. If I do NPP at 600 mg and Test P at 500 I'd have to pin 4 CC's eod tho correct? Also you guys think I can get away with running test lower than 500 or na? and what do you mean by carb manipulation bro?
If you use anadrol you can redyce the amt of water you hold by reducing your carbs. You dont want to reduce too much or you lose some strength at the gym so you have to find that happy medium. I use carb cycling startegy. Find what works for you

Top Bottom