napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Favourite Two-SARM Combo

MasonicBodybuilder

VIP Moderator
We all know how versatile SARMs are and have seen hundreds of combinations talked about on the forums over the years. I am a big fan of keeping things simple and want to hear what some of your favourite 2-SARM cycles are.

For me, I always start with Cardarine. Yes, I know it is not a SARM but it is used with them frequently so I include it here. It is the base of any cycle I run. I love the endurance benefits and how it really helps keep me lean. My second choice would be LGD. The combination of GW to help with staying lean, and LGD to add some lean muscle has been my favourite combo for years.

I know this is very goal dependent so share some of your go to stacks for muscle gains, cutting fat, recomp......

With running any SARMs, the most important thing is always the quality of the product and whether they are even real SARMs or not. Thank god we have a legit source here on our forum in sarms.forsale !!!

hands down mine has always been gw and s4... its more traditional, i know, but im a more traditional person and this is just my wheelhouse in terms of what i want to accomplish... for me, it gets no better than this combo but it just fits my goals entirely!

I don't have a favorite combo but GW is my favorite. Love to run it with everything.

Oh man I don't even know how to answer this lol, im really enjoying my 3 sarm combo but I would have to say Rad is hands down one of my favorites combined with GW

GW + something else just depending on what i am trying to do. for recovery GW+ ostarine

hands down mine has always been gw and s4... its more traditional, i know, but im a more traditional person and this is just my wheelhouse in terms of what i want to accomplish... for me, it gets no better than this combo but it just fits my goals entirely!

Makes complete sense for your physique. GW for staying absolutely shredded and S4 to get even more hardening. This is why SARMs are so great, so many different combos and they can fit everyone's goals.

Makes complete sense for your physique. GW for staying absolutely shredded and S4 to get even more hardening. This is why SARMs are so great, so many different combos and they can fit everyone's goals.
absolutely, and thats always been my allure with them!

I feel like S4 is often underrated too. I get it with the vision sides but if you isolate it and look at the results, it really is the "winny" of SARMs.

I feel like S4 is often underrated too. I get it with the vision sides but if you isolate it and look at the results, it really is the "winny" of SARMs.
im surprised with how often it gets overlooked but its definitely the vision side.. when there were less to choose from, everyone used it and it was always a favorite but the side does scare people off... it gets overplayed, as do a lot of other compounds' side effects but i get it if people want to avoid that... its worth a shot to see if it effects you or not because if its not bad on you, s4 is extremely strong

Agreed it sucks I get hit hard with the vision sides but man I never looked better than when I ran GW + OSTA + S4.

Im lucky and happy that I can report other than a slight bit of sensitivity in my eyes with s4 I don't have any yellow tint or issues adjusting with light or dark, so far this combo of lgd rad and s4 is making me very strong, already getting strength gains in the first 7 days

Top Bottom