napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Favorite Test product to run

BigJay23

Hey guys currently running test cyp at 500mg a week on a big bulk with dbol I love it
Just wondering anyone else's experience with others especially blends particularly interested in those

Hey guys currently running test cyp at 500mg a week on a big bulk with dbol I love it
Just wondering anyone else's experience with others especially blends particularly interested in those

Why not just keep using Test C?

I have some radjay test c coming in! Excited for that but I want to eventually use their prop since I've heard so many reviews from it being almost pip less

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

i always use test cyp... there's nothing special about blends of test bro... i would stick with test cyp

I have some radjay test c coming in! Excited for that but I want to eventually use their prop since I've heard so many reviews from it being almost pip less

Everyone's making pipless prop these days. Shit used to hurt and now none of it does. I used to rep for a guy that made 200mg/ml prop that was absolutely pipless. Talked to him again today and he decided to start brewing again. He uses chlorobutanol instead of benzol to stabilize it. Crazy good stuff. I have run prop for 2 years straight. I only run prop. Year round and I haven't had one in 2 years that hurt. Tomorrow I switch from Vermodje to Testovis. Love the stuff.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Everyone's making pipless prop these days. Shit used to hurt and now none of it does. I used to rep for a guy that made 200mg/ml prop that was absolutely pipless. Talked to him again today and he decided to start brewing again. He uses chlorobutanol instead of benzol to stabilize it. Crazy good stuff. I have run prop for 2 years straight. I only run prop. Year round and I haven't had one in 2 years that hurt. Tomorrow I switch from Vermodje to Testovis. Love the stuff.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
That's good to hear! Going to want to try some prop for my future cycle to see how it goes

I will continue to use it I've heard good things about blends though
Thanks for the input guys

There's definitely nothing special about blends of test. A mix of esters does not change your results. I'd just stick to test C personally. Can't go wrong

There's definitely nothing special about blends of test. A mix of esters does not change your results. I'd just stick to test C personally. Can't go wrong
For me, any long ester test is wrong. I just cant seem to get to a dose that doesnt cause water retention. I have a couple of bottles of test cyp from my doctor that I am going to run soon. Give it another go. I pin my prop every day and that helps to keep the water down but I'd love to figure cyp out and pin twice a week.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

For me, any long ester test is wrong. I just cant seem to get to a dose that doesnt cause water retention. I have a couple of bottles of test cyp from my doctor that I am going to run soon. Give it another go. I pin my prop every day and that helps to keep the water down but I'd love to figure cyp out and pin twice a week.

i always keep min at 200-250 and never have the issue at all... do you ever try natural diuretics with your ai though? dandelion root actually really works bro.. honestly... does your estrogen elevate easily? ive seen many struggle with the same thing you have and i have them make little tweaks and they find it far better... i've had a few guys who could only use test ace as well... that was the only ester they did not hold water on but its nice to only have to pin twice a week so i completely understand...

I always have luck with up to 20mg per day of prop. I will look into the natural diuretics. To be honest, this is the first Ive heard of it.

I always have luck with up to 20mg per day of prop. I will look into the natural diuretics. To be honest, this is the first Ive heard of it.

yes, just go to a place like vitamin shoppe and get it... take 3 caps per day of dandelion root... trust me, it works... its all completely natural...

I've seen in rare instances where some have responses similar to yours. If you do, then I can understand you only wanting short esters. I've never had an issue with water retention on long esters at all. I'm also not very estrogen sensitive which I'm sure is a big contributing factor

Top Bottom