napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Favorite Needles

bodean30

I know this topic has been beat to death, but why not beat it some more...

What's your favorite brand of needle?

I've been using Terumo for a while and I can't say that I have any complaints. They are consistently sharp and flow very well even for 25g. I had to order some more, but opted to go back to Nipro. I don't know what it is about Nipro but they are so smooth. I don't know if they are sharper or they use a better lubricant, but damn if they aren't smooth as butter. My only complaint regarding Nipro is that they don't seem to flow as smooth. Definitely have to put more pressure on the syringe to get the oil through a 25g.

Just for shits and giggles lets hear some of your favorite rigs.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

The kind with either Tren, Test e, or Deca flowing through it lol... good question bro as I wanna switch brands my damn self and get some straight multi-cc sized ones where I can not have to use multiple pins. Loving the doses now... so is the wife as she likes popping backne for some odd reason.

I know this topic has been beat to death, but why not beat it some more...

What's your favorite brand of needle?

I've been using Terumo for a while and I can't say that I have any complaints. They are consistently sharp and flow very well even for 25g. I had to order some more, but opted to go back to Nipro. I don't know what it is about Nipro but they are so smooth. I don't know if they are sharper or they use a better lubricant, but damn if they aren't smooth as butter. My only complaint regarding Nipro is that they don't seem to flow as smooth. Definitely have to put more pressure on the syringe to get the oil through a 25g.

Just for shits and giggles lets hear some of your favorite rigs.

I used to use terumo but have been using nipro for a while now. I feel the nipro is a smoother pin, but I thought the terumo was easier to see the numbers and marks when filling the syringes. I could use either one no problem

Just ordered 100 Nipro 3cc 25g syringes from Essential Med Suppy for $24.99+ priority mail fees ($13.35) 3cc units will suit me well.

Just ordered 100 Nipro 3cc 25g syringes from Essential Med Suppy for $24.99+ priority mail fees ($13.35) 3cc units will suit me well.
GPZ is the way to go. $13 for a 100 count of 3cc needle/syringes. $7.25 for a 100 count of needles only.

Thankfully I live in a state where were allowed to have needles, if you go to a pharmacy they still give you a hard time so i just order them. I have heard of people going to tractor supply as well.

nipro is a higher quality than terumo... terumo is sufficient but you can tell the difference between the two..

BD. If you want what us medical professionals use, its BD.

I usually buy in bulk so I get a ton to keep me going a while. Terumo and BD are the brands I use most. I like terumo pins and BD syringes.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

Top Bottom