napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Favorite Multi-Vitamin

Shunka Witko

What are some peoples favorite brands of vitamins supplements? There are so many choices, just curious if anyone thinks one is better than another one.

Thanks! Newbie here, just trying to learn all I can from this fantastic group!

I actually don't use one. If you have a good enough diet with the right micronutrients, you will have plenty of vitamins and minerals which is way better than supplementation anyways

Perfect. I try to eat plenty of vegetables with my protein. Just wasn't sure if I needed additional supplementation.
Thanks!

I just use the 7$ target brand multi. There probably are better ones but most of your nutrients should come from diet, i use a cheap one just for assurance

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I use orange triad. Cheap and gives you a multi, joint, immune, and digestive support as well. Nice little all in one.

i use basic 1 a day mens chewies just for good measure and mega red omega 3, not that multi vitamin is totally necessary, but i do feel my omega3 is a good add

I did research a year ago and this had the best reviews by many sources…

GChvRY7.png

I did research a year ago and this had the best reviews by many sources…

GChvRY7.png

Ya these are the best ones, I've tried them I just didn't really like the taste but if it wasn't for that I would go with these all day. Have u tried them yet ? Maybe I should not get the gummy ones next time and go with these in tablets lol

Ya these are the best ones, I've tried them I just didn't really like the taste but if it wasn't for that I would go with these all day. Have u tried them yet ? Maybe I should not get the gummy ones next time and go with these in tablets lol
Ya I still take them…..gummies would be a good option

Orange triad. Fantastic

i just looked at this, that shits next level not a your basic grocery store lol ! its a combo of all kinds of goodies much more than just a multiV. I have some store credit with bodybuilding.com maybe this will also come with my next order of stuff from them. Like it even has digestive components, hows the taste i cant tell if its a chewie or tablet ? says tablet but looks like some bubble gum... never mind i think from what it looks like tablets so no worries on flavor

Last edited:
i just looked at this, that shits next level not a your basic grocery store lol ! its a combo of all kinds of goodies much more than just a multiV. I have some store credit with bodybuilding.com maybe this will also come with my next order of stuff from them. Like it even has digestive components, hows the taste i cant tell if its a chewie or tablet ? says tablet but looks like some bubble gum... never mind i think from what it looks like tablets so no worries on flavor
Was checking it out as well but one thing caught my eye, one serving is 6 tablets. I hate products that are like that lol. Maybe i can get away with half a serving or something. Wonder if itll even be worth doing that

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom