domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Lean Mass Cycle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Favorite Lean Mass Cycle

I?m trying to plan my third cycle. Previously I?ve run two 8 week blasts. I?ve used Test C (TRT), Test P, NPP and Anavar. I?m switching clinics so I?ll be able to run long esters this time around and pin less, which I look forward to.

What was your favorite stack for lean mass?

i always love primo for lean muscle gains... my cycle right now is turning out to be one of my favorites all time and its just test, primo and anavar... if you want more size, i would look at winstrol or tbol... im loving anavar on this one though...

Test, Tren, Mast
    BioTech Rep -Message me on Wickr messenger for a price list and ordering info. Wickr - cbbram

low dose test
    tren
    eq
    proviron

I just ran NPP for the first time on my let cycle and I def can say I found my new favorite compound! It and Test and NPP and a little Proviron here and there. Lean mass was def what I accomplished during that cycle

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    i always love primo for lean muscle gains... my cycle right now is turning out to be one of my favorites all time and its just test, primo and anavar... if you want more size, i would look at winstrol or tbol... im loving anavar on this one though...
    Really interested in trying Primo, but damn it?s spendy. What does it need to be run at to be effective? I think I read 600+ a week?

I have some expired tbol that I could add in. Never used it before. Been stored in a temperature controlled room in a dark cupboard. Balkan is the lab.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazz View Post
    low dose test
    tren
    eq
    proviron
    Was considering something similar without the tren. Not sure I?m ready for that.

Quote Originally Posted by RUCingdsgainz View Post
    I just ran NPP for the first time on my let cycle and I def can say I found my new favorite compound! It and Test and NPP and a little Proviron here and there. Lean mass was def what I accomplished during that cycle
    NPP was included in both my blasts. Definitely great for size if you eat right.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Test, Tren, Mast
    This is what a few friends have said. Just don?t want to mess with tren yet.

Since you are only 3 cycles in, my favourite for that would be test and deca. Lower test like 200-300mg per week and deca at 400-500mg per week. Great for lean mass. Once you run a few more and gain experience, my absolute favourite cycle is 200-300mg each per week of test and tren.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***