PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fatty starting cycle

Fatty starting cycle

So I am in my late 30's 230lbs 30%bf with Asthma - this bf needs to go. cleaned up my diet to only essential macros, down to 1700 cals. been putting in the sarms research and this is what I have put together, that will reverse the past 15 years to poor health.

SR9009 20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/0/0/0/0
    MK2866 0/10/10/10/15/20/0/0/0/0/0/0
    LGD4033 0/0/4/4/4/8/8/8/8/8/0/0
    MK-6777 0/0/0/0/0/0/0/25/25/25/25/25

gym 6 days a week - 5 weights 1 cardio

4 week off

RAD140 20/20/20/30/30/30/30/30
    MK2866 10/10/15/20/20/20/20/20
    LGD4033 4/4/4/8/8/8/8/8

PCT clomid 50/25/25/25

The theory behind this cycle is to first.
    get my endurance, blood preasure and colesterol into a healthy place
    than start reversing out the muscle wasting that is going on in my body
    than start the magic with lgd to start with my body transformation
    finally I do have to tendon ligament issues so at the end throw in mk6 to trigger some rebuilding

go clean and maintain myself
    the final stack is a common bulking stack nothing fancy.

I would love some input from the community.

Thanks

bro I was in the same place as you in june of last year first triple stack cycle of sarms from pure essence now it is sarmsx the top quality sarms and I was running test cyp at about 300mg a week proviron and aromasin. lost 40 lbs and about 15% bf in 4 months, I can tell you it is possible but you have to be committed. I am on my second run now with a modified super stack with basically what you have laid out, I would start all the sarms at once not spaced out. diet and cardio is going to be your issues I mean fucking scorched earth but looks like you are dialing that in as we speak I would drop it another 200 down to 1500 a day

dropping all the sarms at once, for a first timer is never a good thing, each sarm has a different effect and dosing is also different for each person. I have a good idea what each sarm is going to do to me however dialing in a dose is what is unknown and dropping all at once will only add complexity if side effects start creeping in (what to change)

I don't think you need to use RAD and LGD right now personally. Go with a nonstop stack of
    Mk2866
    GW
    S4
    SR9009
    For 3-4 months and then assess

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
    Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you will see your asthma subsiding as well, or it will be easier to do cardio, I was diagnosed with copd a few years ago and haven't had any probs with a 60 minute cardio session on gw and sr. plus you should have albuterol prescribed so that is a good thing for this too. now I aint running no damn marathons nor am I fast but I can do a consistently 60 minutes with no problems, you will do fine if you stick with it bro and hang out here it is inspriring to say the least

JackSteel the RAD bulk stack will be in a few months, my cycle is broken down into 12 weeks on, 4 weeks off 8 weeks back on

yea I have a lot of different asthma drugs kicking around albuterol, salbutamol, ventolin and a few others, personaly I don't want to run a marathon but I do want to be able to run up a flight of stairs. my main goal is to drop down from 230/30%bf to 180/10%bf than 200/8%bf around there

have you done any blood tests to see where you natty test levels and estrogen are? if not do it so you have something as a baseline

I have a complete medical a few months back, the only thing my doctor said was my hdl is a little low and ldl is a little high, other than that everything checkout fine. heart in great shape etc.. Test levels not too sure but I don't have any problems in the sack or getting it up

ok cool I hope u log your journey here bro