Fat loss SARM stack

Heimdall

Hey all, newbie to SARMs world!

Have read the sticky thread. These are my stats:

• Height: 174cm (5'8")
  • Weight: 90kg (198lbs)
  • Body fat: 22%
  • Years of training: 4
  • Goals: 10% body fat. I don't pretend to add muscle mass or strength, mantaining it all would be awesome.
  • never used steroids or SARMs before
  • Supplements: MCT oil, fish oil, R-Lipoic acid, ALCAR, resveratrol, ashwagandha.
  • Nutrition: I am following a CKD diet, 5 days keto, 2 days high carb low fat.

I always struggle at fat loss so that's what I am looking for with SARMs. My body fat tends to stick in the twenties, I rarely get below 20% no matter how low I go with my diet. And I don't want to eat under 1500kcal to see my abs :( Usually a LCHF diet works better for me.

The 8-week stack I am thinking of:

• Andarine (S-4) - 50mg
  • Ligandrol (LGD-4033) 10mg
  • Stenabolic (SR9009) - 20mg

I don't choose Cardarine since I already do lots of nutritional and supplemental approaches to boost AMPk. But if you guys think Cardarine is best, then I can change this stack.

waste of time or do you think it will work? Combined with lifting weights and diet obviously.

would PCT be necessary at those dosages and cycle length?

Thanks in advance!

Forgot to add I am a male!

Been browsing the forums and I see LGD is rarely recommended for fat loss. Waste of money? I would really like to stack S4 and SR9009 together but feel like I should add an anti-catabolic friend to the stack, lol, or am I being paranoid? Thanks.

you are being paranoid... if you want fat loss, go with gw, s4 and sr... s4 is excellent for lean muscle gains as it is...

you are being paranoid... if you want fat loss, go with gw, s4 and sr... s4 is excellent for lean muscle gains as it is...

Really? Then I may stick to S4 and SR9009, for a first timer should be enough. I may do a 12-week instead of 8-week.

Later on I could try LGD for a bulking period, but time will tell :)

For the moment I am afraid of S4 vision sides. Some people say you can rest 1-2 days a week to solve the yellow tint problems, but doesn't this ruin the fat loss?

Really? Then I may stick to S4 and SR9009, for a first timer should be enough. I may do a 12-week instead of 8-week.

Later on I could try LGD for a bulking period, but time will tell :)

For the moment I am afraid of S4 vision sides. Some people say you can rest 1-2 days a week to solve the yellow tint problems, but doesn't this ruin the fat loss?
GW should be the number one thing you run for fat loss purposes. S4 obviously would be great to stack as well for enhanced fat loss and muscle preservation. Sr9009 wpuld round it out perfectly.

No matter what you run, your results will be dictated by your diet and activity

gw is the best of the best and as a first timer, it makes no difference adding in gw, which is non hormonal with no side effects...

GW should be the number one thing you run for fat loss purposes. S4 obviously would be great to stack as well for enhanced fat loss and muscle preservation. Sr9009 wpuld round it out perfectly.

No matter what you run, your results will be dictated by your diet and activity

gw is the best of the best and as a first timer, it makes no difference adding in gw, which is non hormonal with no side effects...

Okay I understand I was wrong about GW so I will add it to my stack ^^ so GW, S4 and SR9009, this looks like a beastly combo. If I dont burn fat with this (following the diet and cardio) I am an alien lol.

Final question: does any of these compounds elevate appetite? Have read that MK677 does this and I dont want to fight with my mind. I have a past of binge-eating, and thats why I stay away from certain foods like sugary stuff or grains. Anyway thanks for the awesome info! Nice forum :)

the only possibility early on is because of the large increase in metabolism it could elevate hunger but its not common

Top Bottom