napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fat loss advice

rito199

Hi Dylan,
I’m a 6ft, 22 year old male from Australia.
A short and Brief background story, last year I lost around 35kg (77lbs ish), was weighing 120kg (264lbs) at my heaviest and I’ve tried to bulk up a little bit (ran test and Decca from July 1st - September 5th) and now I’m trying to lose some extra fat, I’m sitting at around 94kg (207lbs) now and I’m unhappy with how my fat is, it’s very demotivating for me to see all my hard work that I’ve done over the last year an a half.
I was just wondering what the best fat stripper would be for me? Or any advice that you had in general would be appreciated.

I love your content, please keep doing what you’re doing because it’s very informative for me and I always recommend you and your channel to all my mates!

the best fat stripper? that would be consistency in diet and training, especially cardio... thats how you strip fat.. if you want help accelerating it, then sarms would be the way... at 22 years old, i would not recommend you steroids if you paid me, but even if you were of the right age, being overweight, you would also never be recommended steroids

Top Bottom