napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fat loss

pagajord

Hi Dylan,
To be frank bro I’ve let myself go, gotten soft and feel like shit. I’m 5’7 and 215lbs no clue at what my body fat is, probably like 35%
Having trouble getting started again and want to burn fat quickly. Can you recommend anything. Even a diet plan. Any help would be appreciated bro.

I personally would do a full body workout 3 days a week with 30 minutes LISS cardio on the remaining 4 days.

In respect of diet I would download an app like MyFitnessPal and start logging calories and would start dieting at body weight ~x12 so in your case I would start at 2500 kcals and see what happens in respect of weight loss. After the first couple of weeks of dieting when everything starts to settle down I would aim for a 1lb a week loss.

Last edited:
clearly i dont have time to make you a diet plan bro, thats like asking a mechanic to fix your brakes free... i get thousands of questions per day...thats BEYOND unreasonable... you need to do cardio 4-5 times a week, 30-45 minutes per day and you need to be eating at least 350 calories below mainetenance

Top Bottom