napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fat burning Stack

StephMalachy

Hey guys

I was thinking of starting a cycle of T3, Clen and probably some sort of thermogenic preworkout/caffeine supplement like OxyPro Elite just for that extra kick.

Im already 2 weeks into a recomp cycle of test tren and eq, with winstrol.

I know alot of yous on here dont like clen/t3 but dosed safely, tapering on slowly and then tapering off and running for about 1 month should be safe for me.

Just wondering if anyone can help me out with how to dose the clen and t3, when is best time of day to take, should I do the 2 day on/off cycle or 1week on/off etc.?

Thanks

i cant help you there... i dont recommend clen at all, not even close and certainly wont start now... not wise at all to say the least but thats up to you... i just wont contribute to that sort of thing

Can you re-post your stats?

Test tren and eq, with winstrol and now you want to add clen/T3 and a thermogenic?

I’m on test, tren, mast, t3, and clen on weekends. Throwing in winny in a week half. I agree with Dylan, clen can be dangerous if you don’t know what your doing. You can look up different protocols for both. I’m on 25mcg of t3 and it helps keep fat off but certainly makes you flat. I think for you the compounds you have is plenty without clen or t3

I’m on test, tren, mast, t3, and clen on weekends. Throwing in winny in a week half. I agree with Dylan, clen can be dangerous if you don’t know what your doing. You can look up different protocols for both. I’m on 25mcg of t3 and it helps keep fat off but certainly makes you flat. I think for you the compounds you have is plenty without clen or t3
extremely well said... very proud of this post

That seems a little much for a recomp cycle to use Clen and t3. I can't help,you with dosing considering I've never used either and never will.

To me it would make more sense and be safer to just add GW and S4 to that cycle instead

I ended this after just 3 days, I was taking 50mcg t3 and 40mcg clen. The clen was horrible I felt like a heart attack was coming on me if I continued, and had read more into t3 I just thought its pointless for me in my situation, im not prepping for any competitions etc. Just trying get in leaner shape for summer so not worth adding all these things im better off just dieting and cardio.

However, ive got a small concern... I read that taking t3 wil suppress my natural t3, the same way that taking exogenous testosterone will suppress my natural test, im wondering would 3 days of use of t3 have made any effect on my normal t3 levels and if yes (by lowering them) does it come back to normal?

I know I only ttook 50mcg for 3 days but I just like to he sure about these sort of things. Thanks guys!

Top Bottom