napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

fast heartbeat on 250mg test-e cycle

9000big

I need some help guys.

I am on the 7th week of my 250mg test-e only cycle. On the 5th week, I did my blood work which showed my estrogen level was about 30% higher than the high end of normal range, so I up the dosage of aromisin.

And since the 2nd week on my cycle, I have experienced very fast heartbeat. My heart is pumping significantly faster than I am not on cycle. I thought that was a symptom of high estrogen. However, even now I am taking more aromisin, my heart rate is still very high compare to it normally was.

Is high amount of test in my blood causing fast heartbeat? Have you guys experienced unnormal heartbeat on cycle?

I need some help guys.

I am on the 7th week of my 250mg test-e only cycle. On the 5th week, I did my blood work which showed my estrogen level was about 30% higher than the high end of normal range, so I up the dosage of aromisin.

And since the 2nd week on my cycle, I have experienced very fast heartbeat. My heart is pumping significantly faster than I am not on cycle. I thought that was a symptom of high estrogen. However, even now I am taking more aromisin, my heart rate is still very high compare to it normally was.

Is high amount of test in my blood causing fast heartbeat? Have you guys experienced unnormal heartbeat on cycle?
You need to check your BP. That could be elevated as a result of higher estrogen, causing higher heart rate

yes, have you checked your blood pressure? do you have a history of high bp? have you rechecked your estrogen now that its been 5 weeks?

Bro, my bp was good when off. And just checked it yesterday which showed high(160). The blood work I did last week showed estrogen level is about 30% higher than higher end of normal range, so I up the dosage of AI. I know high estrogen would raise blood pressure, but does high test level in blood itself increase bp as well?

Bro, my bp was good when off. And just checked it yesterday which showed high(160). The blood work I did last week showed estrogen level is about 30% higher than higher end of normal range, so I up the dosage of AI. I know high estrogen would raise blood pressure, but does high test level in blood itself increase bp as well?

If your BP was high yesterday and fine before, you pretty much found your answer so I don't know what else you're looking for. No, test levels have absolutely nothing to do with blood pressure. It's the side effcts from testosterone itself that is causing it, if you don't control them...which you obviously didn't with estrogen that high. It all correlates directly to your problem.

My BP can be perfect but I maintain a higher pulse. I’m talking even 95bpm at rest. Not sure why.

I believe it's estrogen related. Long esters tend to give me elevated heart rate but short esters don't. Food for thought.

I believe it's estrogen related. Long esters tend to give me elevated heart rate but short esters don't. Food for thought.
It's definitely estrogen related in my opinion, but has nothing to do with the ester. He simply didn't control estrogen good enough, which he pretty mu h made clear himself. Esters shouldn't affect things if you control the sides like you are supposed to. You are estrogen sensitive if I remember correctly, and long esters have that long half life which can make sides harder to control for some. People like yourself will need more AI with long esters than short at the same test dosage because of your personal sensitivity. It has to do with control measures, and not the ester itself

It's definitely estrogen related in my opinion, but has nothing to do with the ester. He simply didn't control estrogen good enough, which he pretty mu h made clear himself. Esters shouldn't affect things if you control the sides like you are supposed to. You are estrogen sensitive if I remember correctly, and long esters have that long half life which can make sides harder to control for some. People like yourself will need more AI with long esters than short at the same test dosage because of your personal sensitivity. It has to do with control measures, and not the ester itself
Trust me bro I tried. I just feel so much on short esters I'd rather not even try to deal with long one's again.

Trust me bro I tried. I just feel so much on short esters I'd rather not even try to deal with long one's again.
I hear you bro. You found what works best for you, and that's really what it's all about. Obviously I'm a long ester guy lol

U need to take magnesium, potassium, fish oil,vitamin c, and a cycle support will help with your blood pressure. Same thing happens to me.

My BP can be perfect but I maintain a higher pulse. I’m talking even 95bpm at rest. Not sure why.

Not to scare you or anything Saiyan but 100bpm at rest is usually the threshold of concern. There could be several reason for a high resting heart rate like supplements, lack of cardiovascular conditioning, stress and so on but 95bpm at rest could be a sign of an underlying heart condition. Just thought I would point that out after seeing your post.

Not to scare you or anything Saiyan but 100bpm at rest is usually the threshold of concern. There could be several reason for a high resting heart rate like supplements, lack of cardiovascular conditioning, stress and so on but 95bpm at rest could be a sign of an underlying heart condition. Just thought I would point that out after seeing your post.

Thanks for the concern. It worries me a bit too. It’s generally on cycles. And my doc is well aware and ran lots of bloods. I’m thinking about stopping in this afternoon while I’m in town and having a quick BP and pulse check.

Thanks for the concern. It worries me a bit too. It’s generally on cycles. And my doc is well aware and ran lots of bloods. I’m thinking about stopping in this afternoon while I’m in town and having a quick BP and pulse check.
yes bro, you should... just looking out for you but thats pretty high and you are in good condition so it should be much lower... i mean, mine is like 48-50 but thats from all the cardio training but i know you are in great condition and i cant imagine it being over 70-75... i would at least have everything checked

yes bro, you should... just looking out for you but thats pretty high and you are in good condition so it should be much lower... i mean, mine is like 48-50 but thats from all the cardio training but i know you are in great condition and i cant imagine it being over 70-75... i would at least have everything checked

I think THAT is the issue. I do zero cardio. I’m working on getting something low impact, like a bike, at one so I can incorporate some morning work.

Top Bottom