napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fan Questions

neeperdost

Mr. Gemelli,

Let me start off by saying you are a black belt in the art of getting to the point.

I had a few questions for you and would like to compensate you for your time via PayPal for answering them.

1) I have been trying to achieve the physique of Axl Rose (circa early 90s). I would like your opinion of what steroid cycle he may have used, if any.

2) Im intrigued about lowering the pitch of my voice. I’ve been told by friends that’s a side effect of major steroid abuse. If that’s true, are you aware of any program that’s a safer, more predictable way to lower ones voice?

3) For the last 5 months, I have been taking “Sermorelin forte plus” (Sermorelin + GHRP2 + GHRP6). Prescribed to help me with fat loss and osteoporosis. I inject 5 nights a week before bed. Results are starting to show, but slowly. I’ve watched/read your reviews on these 3 substances. If you have anything to add, please let me know.

bro, i dont know and honestly dont care what steroid cycles athletes use... that is not something i ever think or care about...

you are not going to get a lower voice using steroids unless you are a female...

i have nothing to add about peptides... im not sure what you are expecting from them but you are not going to get anything you think or likely expect to get from using them

Every once in awhile I read a post on this site and then just stare at my phone.

This is one of those posts.

Axl Rose using AAS.

I was fortunate enough to meet Axl Rose in the 90s when him and Duffy came to buy beer where I worked at and I was quick to get his autograph. Next to his signature I found some strange writings spelled as Trenbolone Acetate in small print. Fuck now I know. ROFL

Mr. Gemelli,

Let me start off by saying you are a black belt in the art of getting to the point.

I had a few questions for you and would like to compensate you for your time via PayPal for answering them.

1) I have been trying to achieve the physique of Axl Rose (circa early 90s). I would like your opinion of what steroid cycle he may have used, if any.

2) Im intrigued about lowering the pitch of my voice. I’ve been told by friends that’s a side effect of major steroid abuse. If that’s true, are you aware of any program that’s a safer, more predictable way to lower ones voice?

3) For the last 5 months, I have been taking “Sermorelin forte plus” (Sermorelin + GHRP2 + GHRP6). Prescribed to help me with fat loss and osteoporosis. I inject 5 nights a week before bed. Results are starting to show, but slowly. I’ve watched/read your reviews on these 3 substances. If you have anything to add, please let me know.
You are the first person i have ever heard say they want the physique of axle rose. I mean who aspires to be a tall skinny toothpick. He never has looked like he ever did steroids. They were too busy drinking and doing drugs. Good luck on ur endeavor tho....

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

You are the first person i have ever heard say they want the physique of axle rose. I mean who aspires to be a tall skinny toothpick. He never has looked like he ever did steroids. They were too busy drinking and doing drugs. Good luck on ur endeavor tho....

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
LOL i skipped right over that part... wow...

I saw Guns N Roses at Madison Square Garden right after use your illusion came out.

And fish can swim.

You guys can feel free to contribute to this useless thread.

Last edited:
Just goes to show that everybody out there is at least somebody else's goal. Never saw that one coming lol

Top Bottom