napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fan in need of Help and advice

haberhone

Hi Coach. Dylan

I am a fan from Canada, I have been skinny for my whole life but I've been training since i was 20 and now I'm 26. Still skinny weight 56kg 5'6 high. I've been training naturally and i am lean and muscular, everyone see me as an example of a good fit shape but I'm starting to hate being that skinny and I want to get to the next level, I couldn't think of anyone that could help me other than you sir, I'm thinking to go on a first time of steroid but not sure really what to use and where to start, I'm thinking of a 250mg of testosterone. Can you give me some advice and help me of your knowledge please.

Would be highly thankful to hear from you.

yes, i can help you but you are not going to like what i tell you... there's no way on the planet earth you can use steroids being that undersized... you are not even 125 pounds... have you lost your mind??? you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 25-30 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

what do you eat each day????? do you eat anything?

Completely agree. OP, you need to make some serious changes to your diet. What exactly do you eat?! Post your diet and macros so we can help you

Your diet is way off bro. You can make some good gains just by fixing that.

Let us have details of your daily eating.

Hi Coach. Dylan

I am a fan from Canada, I have been skinny for my whole life but I've been training since i was 20 and now I'm 26. Still skinny weight 56kg 5'6 high. I've been training naturally and i am lean and muscular, everyone see me as an example of a good fit shape but I'm starting to hate being that skinny and I want to get to the next level, I couldn't think of anyone that could help me other than you sir, I'm thinking to go on a first time of steroid but not sure really what to use and where to start, I'm thinking of a 250mg of testosterone. Can you give me some advice and help me of your knowledge please.

Would be highly thankful to hear from you.

You need to build a much better foundation before ever using steroids. Right now you barely have any muscle on you at all. It's time to reevaluate what your diet looks like and make sure you are training properly as well

I eat 4 eggs with a cup of oats and a spoon of peanut butter when I wake up.
After 3 hours I eat ground beef with white rice and broccoli. After two hours Of that meal, I workout for 1:30hrs then I have two scoops of my protein shake.
And after 2 hours I eat rice with meat and veggies. Before I go to bed I take one scoop of protein shake.
I train hard five times a week
That's my weekly meals and training.
Appreciate your replies

I've been recommended to take just 250mg of test once a week and that will get me gain about 15pounds in 4 weeks

I've been recommended to take just 250mg of test once a week and that will get me gain about 15pounds in 4 weeks

Well it won't unless it's all fat and water - is that what you want? As for your diet please provide your macro breakdown.

Last edited:

Bro, stop this bullshit. You weigh 125lbs..!!!!! You need to start eating! What is your maintenance? How many calories are you eating now? How are your macros?

Well that's the wrong recommendation. Get now you are just too undersized for any type of steroid use. You'll end up hurting yourself. Your connective tissues are not able to handle the stresses of increased workloads and resistance right now, not to mento the fact that you can't gain anything if you don't know how to eat right

If you're saying that every day and not growing; eat more. This is not brain surgery.

LOLLL okay bro... go ahead then... thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard but since you got recommended that then i guess you should believe it right? what if someone recommended you to rob a bank? would you do it?

I think your need to throw some more oils in fats and nuts in between your meals and a few more cheat meals with high calories and you will move up very fast and train with the basics heavy bench dreads squats . Up the carbs drink a shit time of water ! You have a solid 2 years bro and after that you will be right were you need to be !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom