napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

fake sarms ?

airboons

I just finished watching one of your videos on prohormones and their negative effects on the liver. You made a point on how stupid it was to to take an illegal prohormone as oppose to taking an illegal steroid.....and I agree......I'm starting a cycle of dmz in a few days I found through I enhanced athlete.......my problem is this....I CANT find REAL gear online and I don't know anyone in person who sells it.....I've blown loads of money on bunk shit online with Kalpa products and pharmacom shit through roids mall......if I knew a source that wasn't bunk shit I'd go that route..... For sure!

you realize that whats from EA is probably a PH, right?

Plenty of good sources here for gear, spend a few minutes actually searching. Put some effort into it, and you'll be well rewarded/

I can help you with sarms for sure but please use your head and dont just randomly email someone that has no clue who you are, where to buy steroids.. do you honestly think i want anything to do with that bro... don't get me wrong, im more than happy to help with cycle, diet, training type questions but like i said, i want nothing to do with source questions... i would get rid of anything enhanced athlete sells man... he is the shadiest person you can encounter....

I just finished watching one of your videos on prohormones and their negative effects on the liver. You made a point on how stupid it was to to take an illegal prohormone as oppose to taking an illegal steroid.....and I agree......I'm starting a cycle of dmz in a few days I found through I enhanced athlete.......my problem is this....I CANT find REAL gear online and I don't know anyone in person who sells it.....I've blown loads of money on bunk shit online with Kalpa products and pharmacom shit through roids mall......if I knew a source that wasn't bunk shit I'd go that route..... For sure!

Why don't you start off by telling us a little about yourself. Stats, goals, experience, etc...

Top Bottom