napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Face care

Elemenohpee

Last cycle I broke out some on my face, some on my upper chest and upper back. I'm one that barely gets any acne. I shower twice a day and only thing I put on my face is my gf's apricot scrub when im showering. I'm 1 week Into my new cycle and wondering what you guys use daily to keep your skin clear?

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

The acne you're getting is from hormonal changes coming off cycle. Try to keep your estrogen in check and just keep using your skin products. You can try tanning it does help a lot.

I use Neutrogena oil-free facewash and Neutrogena oil-free face lotion daily. I used to get some acne on my forehead and chin...however since I got married and my wife has strongly encouraged me to take care of my skin on a daily basis, I haven't gotten any acne in a long time. As ccbram said...keeping estrogen in check and taking good care of your skin will go a long way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The biggest will be hormonal balance but there is only so much you can do sometimes.

Change your towels out more often. Change the sheets and pillow case more frequently. Make sure you're drying off the face before the rest of the body with a towel as it can transfer bacteria from body to face. Shower after a workout, the sweat you produce helps push the oil and bacteria out but it will resettle on other parts of your body. So the sweating is good, but you want to clean relatively soon.

For washes. Use salicylic acid to help clear your pores of dead skin/oil, it's basically a chemical exfoliant. Use benzoyl peroxide to help kill the bacteria. You have to be careful when introducing these to your body as they can over dry you out, so you may have to use only one, use a lower concentration or use less frequently. You can also split the bezoyl and salicylic between 2 different showers; I'd use the salicylic before bed as it will help keep your sheets cleaner longer. You can also use moisturizer, a non-comedogenic one, this will help fight the drying out of the other washes. It also keeps your skin healthy and lubricated which will help the oil "slide out" rather than get stuck. With moisturizer it's best to use after you dried off from a shower. You don't want to your skin to be too wet, but you want to trap the moisture that is in your skin.

I use Neutrogena oil-free facewash and Neutrogena oil-free face lotion daily. I used to get some acne on my forehead and chin...however since I got married and my wife has strongly encouraged me to take care of my skin on a daily basis, I haven't gotten any acne in a long time. As ccbram said...keeping estrogen in check and taking good care of your skin will go a long way.

Lol. Me too bro. My wife has me on some food shit. My skin is nice too.

Was reading up reviews on that face wash and nearly everyone says it dries the face up badly. Do you use the face wash in the shower and then lotion it right when you come out?

Was reading up reviews on that face wash and nearly everyone says it dries the face up badly. Do you use the face wash in the shower and then lotion it right when you come out?

Sorry wrong product. The oil free face wash will dry your skin out. I tried a bunch...couple years ago I finally settled on Neutrogena deep clean cream cleanser. It's an orange bottle. It's super mild, and does not dry my face out whatsoever. I use it in the shower, dry off, and use the Neutrogena face lotion right after.

Sorry wrong product. The oil free face wash will dry your skin out. I tried a bunch...couple years ago I finally settled on Neutrogena deep clean cream cleanser. It's an orange bottle. It's super mild, and does not dry my face out whatsoever. I use it in the shower, dry off, and use the Neutrogena face lotion right after.

Okay thanks I'll go pick some up and give it a shot.

this is a little deeper than most are going to tell you but this is what i do... keep in mind, i was a fashion model more than half of my 20's so i have what you would call OCD on face and skin care... i get chemical peels once a month... microderm as well... i also use retinol twice a week... then i use all obagi face care, which is the best facial system plan you can run... i use a sonicare machine on my face (sonicare makes the electric tooth brushes) and i do this twice a day... if you go to a place that is a skin and laser center, think of a place that does botox, juvederm, etc... then they can prescribe all of this for you... its NOT cheap but it fucking works

You could try run some low dose accutane to get in under control 5-10mg for 12weeks.

It will dry out your joints and result in extremely dry skin at Higher doses.
Will definitely grind your joints if you run it with Winstrol/Stana (personal experience)

Avoid oily food, wash up pillow cases every week, Keep your affected areas clean, Shower asap after training, Avoid using hot water. ( quick brotip cold waterincreases natural test lvl :D )

Top Bottom