napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The F.I.T.T. Principle Explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

You showed this one to me when you were making it. Very solid advice and explained very well. People need to wrap their minds around this and apply it and watch the transformation occur! Crank it up, or tone it down... effects happen indeed. I've cranked my intensity up and I'm veiny as all phuck as we speak. Loving the awkward admiration stares from people... especially the haters who whisper 'he's on something'. I am... gear and their necks lol.

Last edited:
You showed this one to me when you were making it. Very solid advice and explained very well. People need to wrap their minds around this and apply it and watch the transformation occur! Crank it up, or tone it down... effects happen indeed. I've cranked my intensity up and I'm veiny as all phuck as we speak. Loving the awkward admiration stares from people... especially the haters who whisper 'he's on something'. I am... gear and their necks lol.
LOLLL i love it bro and you are absolutely right... people come in here saying they are in a "plateau" after 6 months and guess what??? ITS BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY TRAIN! even if you blast every steroid in the book, if you dont know how to train, what exactly is the point?

LOLLL i love it bro and you are absolutely right... people come in here saying they are in a "plateau" after 6 months and guess what??? ITS BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY TRAIN! even if you blast every steroid in the book, if you dont know how to train, what exactly is the point?

Most definitely bro. You gotta know what you're doing in the gym otherwise it's like taking a shake weight to Zumba class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom