napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Extremely High intensity physical job, 38 year old first cycle ever .

cobachas

Hi I’m 38 year old male in fairly good shape, been training for 15 years .
in a couple months i will be going to do Tree planting in far north queensland
it involves planting 2000-3000 trees a day, carrying heavy weight w a shovel, walking , bending down
non stop for 9 hours during 2 months on temperatures that goes from 37 to 45 degrees and humidity of 70-80% , seriously by far its the hardest job and workout’s there is

Im thinking on getting the beginners stack from gear phoenix website contains
2 viles / Testosterone Enanthate 250
x 1 packet / Clomid*or Nolva
x 1 packet / Arimidex
500mg Test E
0.5mg Arimidex

Is this a good idea in a situation like tree planting ?
should i be concerned for the water loss due to the heat ?
I drink around 7-10 litters a day but sitll….
can i get started w a Sarm before starting the cycle ?
I’ve been told one burns close to 6000 calories a day on the job.
how does this stuff combines w a huge calorie/ fat diet ?
last time i tree planted i included high calorie and fat in take , gain heaps of muscle and GOT shredded.
Oh and i just started balding , should i expect hair loss for sure ?

thank you for your time .

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

noone can tell you if you will experience hair loss or not... if you are prone to mpb then possibly but thats impossible to answer...

sarms are always a good way to get started...

In for stats but this doesn't sound like something you with this impending work on the radar.

If your planning on or not able to train/lift weights during that time I wouldn't recommend cycling, I'd just focus on keeping your diet very clean and think about running a cycle once you've got the time to properly train

If your planning on or not able to train/lift weights during that time I wouldn't recommend cycling, I'd just focus on keeping your diet very clean and think about running a cycle once you've got the time to properly train
i thoroughly agree with this

HI thanks for your reply , sorry i didn't even thought about my stats so

Im 38 years old
I weight 72 kg
height 1.69
been lifting weight since I'm 22 , plus always played sports and a bit of boxing
cycle experience none
and I'm sorry i don't know my body fat % last time i was at 9% 2 years ago so wouldn't be far from that .

and yes def i won't be able to lift properly while tree planting i'll be taking my home weight's but thats all.

the thing it's that believe me this while it's not weight training one does trains the whole body, I'm considering doing a cycle cause I def need a super extra punch on strength and endurance , i will def gain a lot of muscle doing this and will get ripped so not doing proper weight lifting doesn't really worries me , I could always do a second one later on .

thanks for your time

You definitely shouldn’t be running steroids man.. “I will def gain a lot of muscle doing this and will get ripped” made me laugh. You should try GW50516 for endurance and strength minus the side effects of steroids.

Thank you very much for your input , this is def why i love forums .
Let me say i just realized that my words def do not reflect my respect and commitment towards weight lifting and even less for steroids , I do take it very seresouly and have huge respect for it , i realize that by saying i was gonna gain muscle and get ripped sounded like a newibe to this hole thing , I apologize cause im not at all a newibe to training, my hole life revolves around it, curtently im starting my PT certification for example, I just mentioned muscle gain cause i have done it before and yes there are some serous gains waiting w the proper caloric intake/diet , anyhow thak you so much for your time and if you have any other suplements that you can recomend i will greatly appreciate i cheers.

You should be starting with sarms bud. Right now you are too undersized for steroids and it sounds like you have unrealistic expectations too. Steroids don't do the work for you. You need help with diet and to learn how to gain naturally to build a sufficient base. If you want help with a sarms stack, I'll be happy to help. That's honestly your best route for strength, endurance, fat loss, and lean muscle gain anyways

thank you very much for your input worths a lot whatever knowledge I can gather .
I do realise how silly and simplistic of me to post my question w no information at all
the more i read my post the more silly it feels so i really feel like I should clarify .

I made a huge mistake giving my weight I meant 79 kg not 69, right now it the lowest i”ve been in a few years due to my current job with involves a lot of traveling , usually I’m around 83-85 kg , been weight lifting for 15 years , some examples of numbers are 90 kg bench press , 160 kg squat smith machine , 45 kg bicep curls… etc

I know its not huge numbers but at least I think it shows that Im not at all a newbie , as well I’m very aware of bodybuilding nutrition like i said last 5-6 months my job docent allowed me to followw it like i usually do , This is me currently in the photos attached .

anyway i mention this cause i want to paint i clearer picture of what it is that I’m talking about , so just to give you guy’s a clear idea think about those day’s when you absolutely kill it in the gym , you real muscle failure and you just kill it .

well tree planting it’s like that but multiply it by a 100, think about this involves planting 3000 , 4000 trees a day , one is carrying 10-16 extra kilos , so you have to walk 3000 steps times 3 with is the spacing between trees so that’s 9000 steps so if you plant 4000 trees that that well do the math , so thats just the steps , do this uphill and down hill , jumping obstacles and whatnot, then to plant the tree you have to shovel your way into the ground with most of the times its really hard ground , so you have to shovel really hard to be able to put the shovel in the ground , its like hammering a tire but harder , of course this is around 6000 times , then make the hole of shovel dirt out of the hole sometimes the ground its so hard that its like curling a 20 kilos dumbbell so do this maybe 1000 times, then to put the tree in the ground well you have to bend and pretty much squat , so imagine squatting 3000 times a day w 16 extra kilos , believe me by the 2000 times it feels like 25 kilos by the 3000 times feels like 50 kilos if you manage to plant 4000 well hopefully you get the idea, now doing this under 35-40 degrees w 70% humidity and etc etc so yeah it’s pretty something guy’s oh plus Im almost 40 years old , this is done mostly by insane 20 year old boy’s hahaha

so yeah doing this for 8 sometimes 10 hours everyday for 5-8 months well that is the reason I’m looking into doing this , like i said i really know what is to do weight lifting i mean properr;y but this is just something very few people can do .

so yeah whatever info about which arms or what should I take it’s most appreciated it guy’s and I thank you so much for your time .

as well Im excuse my english I’m mainly Spanish .

sorry can't seem to post my photo i'll try to set it up a my profile pic

My suggestion would be this stack for your goals

1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom