napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Extreme hair thinning in a short time frame

racer111

Ive been running test e (300mg) and S4 (50mg) for 2 months now and started to notice a small amount of hair shed, nothing major. After a month in, my scalp became extremely itchy and flaky and noticed my hair thinned out significantly everywhere on the scalp. It literally looks like i lost half my hair within 2 months, and i had very thick and dense hair prior to the cycle and no hair problems on prior sarm cycles. I stopped the cycle hoping my hair will return to normal cause right now it looks and feels like shit. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions to what happened to my hair. Thanks.

thats the test bro... steroids can cause hair loss and you have to know that going into it... you should stick with just sarms from now on

Buy some clippers and cut it short. That's what I do... It's very hard to keep a full head of hair on steroids.

I've taken finasteride for years, only one month into first cycle at 400/week. No hair changes yet. Good strength gains while on a cut too.
I've seen some people say don't take it on cycle so maybe someone can aware me where that comes from?
It's positive effects on hair and more importantly prostate health seem quite beneficial to me.

I've taken finasteride for years, only one month into first cycle at 400/week. No hair changes yet. Good strength gains while on a cut too.
I've seen some people say don't take it on cycle so maybe someone can aware me where that comes from?
It's positive effects on hair and more importantly prostate health seem quite beneficial to me.
maybe you should use your google and type in "post finasteride syndrome"

I've read on it a lot. I actually delayed starting to take finasteride for a year and a half because I was so worried about possible side effects. Pretty much every drug has some sides in some individuals though - TRT included obviously.
There is no doubt that some men do get some strong sides on finasteride, primarily libido, but in most well done clinical studies on it the rates of the side effects does not seem extremly high (10-15%?).
Luckily four years on though I've noticed very little to no side effects, and hair has stayed pretty much exactly the same since starting.
They also have a topical version of the finasteride recently that results in much lower blood concentrations while still providing the anti hair loss benefits most take it for, but I have not looked into it much.
Unless someone is taking it for an enlarged prostate or something there seems to be zero benefit in taking a large dose of it and a small dose is just as effective (5mg vs 1 or .5 mg).

I was more curious if anyone was aware of possible changes in efficacy of TRT on someone on finasteride vs someone off.

Last edited:
I've read on it a lot. I actually delayed starting to take finasteride for a year and a half because I was so worried about possible side effects. Pretty much every drug has some sides in some individuals though - TRT included obviously.
There is no doubt that some men do get some strong sides on finasteride, primarily libido, but in most well done clinical studies on it the rates of the side effects does not seem extremly high (10-15%?).
Luckily four years on though I've noticed very little to no side effects, and hair has stayed pretty much exactly the same since starting.
They also have a topical version of the finasteride recently that results in much lower blood concentrations while still providing the anti hair loss benefits most take it for, but I have not looked into it much.
Unless someone is taking it for an enlarged prostate or something there seems to be zero benefit in taking a large dose of it and a small dose is just as effective (5mg vs 1 or .5 mg).

I was more curious if anyone was aware of possible changes in efficacy of TRT on someone on finasteride vs someone off.
lol buddy, this is not about having "side effects"... this is about something that is untreatable that you can be stuck with forever... far far different... you do whatever you want... i have personally dealt with clients that have this problem and its a fucking mess...

lol buddy, this is not about having "side effects"... this is about something that is untreatable that you can be stuck with forever... far far different... you do whatever you want... i have personally dealt with clients that have this problem and its a fucking mess...

Do you know this occured in them only after taking testorone/ other stuff or beforehand?
The topical finasteride keeps the concentration in the blood Significantly lower than oral while providing the same benefits to hair. Maybe something I should consider switching to it (I believe topical solutions of it are rather new).

I do see some people taking 5mg orally which should never be done imo - provides no benefits over the 1mg and significantly more likely to have negative effects.

Do you know this occured in them only after taking testorone/ other stuff or beforehand?
The topical finasteride keeps the concentration in the blood Significantly lower than oral while providing the same benefits to hair. Maybe something I should consider switching to it (I believe topical solutions of it are rather new).

I do see some people taking 5mg orally which should never be done imo - provides no benefits over the 1mg and significantly more likely to have negative effects.

Honestly i dont care what u do either way man. Im just filling u i. On the effects. All the people i know personally with it were mainly steroid users but not all. Good luck to u

yeah, that stuff's nasty. if you're gonna use anything, would recommend minoxidil. usually sold as regaine or rogaine if you're in the US. you can find hipster brands that sell it as well, but i wouldn't recommend it. shit's expensive.

oh, and don't bother buying those caffeine shampoos. they just don't work.

Top Bottom