napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Extreme Gyno Anxiety

Jrock99

I have ran a few cycles and have never had estrogen problems. I’ve always gotten bloodwork done and monitored it well. My last cycle I did not touch my ai until the start of week three and during that period of time my nipples only itched and got raw from me checking them so often. I always questioned if I had a lump or not. Some of my buds who got it said they didn’t have to look for a lump because they could feel it with the slightest touch on the nip. True? I had my primary doctor tell me I didn’t have it twice, my girl checked me several times, and I even went to a plastic surgeon and he even told me I didn’t have gyno which should have put it to rest considering they deal with this often.

As ridiculous as this might sound, I am STILL stressing over it and have been for 6 months now. I am clearly not ready to cycle again until I put this behind me. Does anyone have any advice? Again, I know this is ridiculous and I admit it. The mind is a powerful tool that can work against you.

Well bro, it's your battle to face so nobody can really help with that aspect.

My only advice is to always make sure you are controlling estrogen so you dont have anything to worry about. You start ai from day one. You dont wait for sides

Yeah I reckon so. It’s definitely the strangest mental battle I’ve ever faced. For sure, I learned my lesson.

bro, noone here is Dr. Phil... im not sure how anyone here can you help you to overcome something in your head... thats up to you but if you are going that mental over something like that, then my best advice is to not use anything whatsoever... it will just ruin your cycle with that kind of stress going on anyway... i would just hold off

I know it’s ridiculous, Dylan. I admit it. As embarrassing as it is I might have to see someone about it. I am going on TRT here soon and will not blast for a long time like you said, it would ruin my progress due to the stress.

its not ridiculous at all... we all have things that can get us mentally... i just dont know what you expect or want anyone else to do... there's no magic thing anyone can say to help you with it... thats just something you are going to have to overcome on your own

I know it’s ridiculous, Dylan. I admit it. As embarrassing as it is I might have to see someone about it. I am going on TRT here soon and will not blast for a long time like you said, it would ruin my progress due to the stress.

Jrock I have had an issue with gyno as well. It was an issue that happened when I ran Deca. I was running ai and caber yet 3 weeks in bam just hit with no remorse. It isnt bad but the stress and paranoia was extreme. I have now seen 2 plastic surgeons about it and both have told me not to operate and get over it.

It is all in my head, I have 1 side with two lumps which you can feel but unless you know what to look for on me its not noticeable at all. I still hate the feeling of it being there as I can feel it and the pain sometimes is annoying. Best case to get over it is to have surgery. No one can fix your mind without you being willing to change. I know I could do the surgery and feel better but I decided not to as the chance of scaring or indentation may make me feel worse and be more anxious.

Be true to yourself dude I have been dealing with this for over a year now and only 5 days ago when I saw the second surgeon for an opinion have I decided to ignore the issues I think I have. Its always an option it was just unfortunate it happened.

Thanks for sharing that with me brother. I’m glad to know I’m not alone. Did both surgergeons actually feel the lumps? Mine didn’t notice a thing after pinching and pressing for a while. I feel no lumps under my nips and nor have I ever had any pain or discomfort. The only symptom I ever had was itchy and raw nips from not starting my AI. But bloods were fine. What I think is a “lump” is above my nip and is outside of the aerola but I believe it’s just fatty tissue because it’s never been sensitive nor have I ever would’ve noticed it were there if I hadn’t searched so much so idk if that’s gyno. Thoughts? Again, thank you for sharing.

Thanks for sharing that with me brother. I’m glad to know I’m not alone. Did both surgergeons actually feel the lumps? Mine didn’t notice a thing after pinching and pressing for a while. I feel no lumps under my nips and nor have I ever had any pain or discomfort. The only symptom I ever had was itchy and raw nips from not starting my AI. But bloods were fine. What I think is a “lump” is above my nip and is outside of the aerola but I believe it’s just fatty tissue because it’s never been sensitive nor have I ever would’ve noticed it were there if I hadn’t searched so much so idk if that’s gyno. Thoughts? Again, thank you for sharing.

Both surgeons can feel the lumps. They are only on one side the other has nothing there. When you finally get the lumps you will know for sure. I only ever had one small lump near the aerola and after deca it split into two which scared the shit out of me. The surgeons know it was there and my main concern was the pain I get. The look to me isnt bad its just that I notice it. The pain was my reason for the surgery but they advised it may make it look worse and the pain may not go away. I dont really care about it right now and all I needed was someone to tell me it wasnt bad at all. The surgeon was a bigger dude and said his was worse so i guess that was enough for me.

Doesnt sound like you have it at all. Just stay off the gear for a while or if you go on be very careful with AI etc.

EDIT - I also had an ultrasound to check and was confirmed tissue development.

Ahh I see. I never knew it was there until I looked forever. I would’ve never known if I wouldn’t have touched so much. Never have I ever had any pain or discomfort plus it’s not under my aerola. The surgeon never noticed so I didn’t say anything. I’m assuming he would’ve noticed it and said something if he thought it was gyno. So yours “flares up” up randomly on and off cycle? But yeah I won’t touch gear for a while. I might get an ultrasound done to make me feel better but it sounds like that’s not necessary

Mine will flare up every now and again. I'm not on cycle but that's just how my body responds to it. If you have gyno a surgeon will be able to tell just from looking. They shouldnt have to feel around to much so I think youre good to go bro.

trust me, if a plastic surgeon, who absolutely wants your business, tells you there is nothing there, then there's nothing there

Dude for real is all theses people are telling you they can’t tell anything is wrong or see anything and you can’t find a lump WTF is the problem man. You even went to a plastic surgeon to have them check are you serious sounds like you have a mental issue here and I would recommend not using gear of any kind anytime soon.

What I’m pinching is somewhat hard but not sensitive at all and as I mentioned, I had no clue it was there. It gets bigger and a bit harder when I play with it but it never hurts which is why I question if it could be gyno. Maybe I caused death to a fat cell but who knows until I get an ultrasound or mammogram.

What I’m pinching is somewhat hard but not sensitive at all and as I mentioned, I had no clue it was there. It gets bigger and a bit harder when I play with it but it never hurts which is why I question if it could be gyno. Maybe I caused death to a fat cell but who knows until I get an ultrasound or mammogram.

A mammogram ? Really dude ok do what you want man. You have to remember you have a gland in there always and playing with it constantly like you most definitely are will irritate it. Your not gonna wake up one day and have man boobs of that what your thinking. There are protocols to take if it is really gyno. I get gyno EVERY FREAKING CYCLE! Man it goes away and is treatable I had gyno in my profile pic can you tell??? You are being ridiculous

I will know Friday for sure. The only reason I question if it’s not gyno is because it never ever caused pain or discomfort. So if it is gyno, what is a protocol to kill it? I am not estrogen sensitive.

I will know Friday for sure. The only reason I question if it’s not gyno is because it never ever caused pain or discomfort. So if it is gyno, what is a protocol to kill it? I am not estrogen sensitive.
just wait and see what it is first dude

Will do. Someone mentioned cancer since it’s painless... Nothing I can do now besides stop overreacting. I’ll let you know.

Top Bottom