napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Extending mk2866 cycle

JamieFox

Hi,

I'm on my 12th week of mk2866. I'd like to push it to 14-16 weeks to help get rid of sone of the extra fat I gained during vacation. Are there any further risks associated with continuing the cycle beyond 12 weeks or is that not advisable? Also, would PCT change in any way?

i would not extend past 12 weeks whatsoever... you are just adding more suppression at that point which is completely unnecessary....

Hi,

I'm on my 12th week of mk2866. I'd like to push it to 14-16 weeks to help get rid of sone of the extra fat I gained during vacation. Are there any further risks associated with continuing the cycle beyond 12 weeks or is that not advisable? Also, would PCT change in any way?

There is a point of diminishing returns and it really doesn't make any logical sense to exceed the 12 week recommendation

I'm starting my PCT this weekend ....can I add Rad during PCT (4 weeks) and continue with RAD for another 8 weeks (total 12 weeks ) after PCT and then start a new cycle right away?

My original plan was to build more muscle after this cycle (mk2866/ gw ). I was 8-9% BF at 174 pounds 6"2. Now I'm 182 @ 13% BF. I put on fat rapidly mostly due to excessive eating on my vacation and still trying to control my hunger levels.

My new cycle plan is this:

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg in the a.m.
1-12 gw - 20mg a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I'm concerned that LGD might make me even hungrier? I also see the benefit of combining S4 and LGD together but I'm still too paranoid about S4, if anything I'll add it later on when I'm really looking to lean out again. I'm just trying to build as much muscle and minimize the fat gain. I plan to eat at 250 cals above maintenance @ 35P/45C/20F - macro split.

All comments and criticisms welcome. Thank you.

no, you pct, then wait 3 weeks to start ANY cycle. Do not take anything except tongkat ali, clomid, gw during pct.

LGD wont make you hungrier, but mk677 sure as hell will.

no you cannot add rad in pct on any cycle whatsoever... lgd is not going to make you hungrier whatsoever bro and im have no clue where you are getting that info from? mk677 is the one that will increase appetite...

lol that's very motivating. But, I need your honest opinion, I know the main thing is that "diet and training needs to be right first and foremost " and Sarms can help achieve things as an aid at an easier and faster pace... however it's also been said that you can gain 15-25 pounds of muscle in your first 2 years of training (newbie gains). This would be my first time trying to bulk as I've been cutting mostly to very low BF levels / even though I did put on some muscle too.

In your opinion, do you recommend someone with my experience trying LGD maybe even including S4/GW without having much experience? or is it better to test out those newbie gains for a little longer and then use LGD when all efforts have been exhausted?. I've sort of been stuck lifting the same weight rep/ranges for a while now and don't seem to have the strength to push more heavier weights. I'm changing my macro split to include more carbs and see if that changes anything..

Anybody can run SARMS regardless of experience. That's what make them so great. Gaining weight just depends upon eating bro. It's really that simple. SARMS are tools in your belt to help you achieve an end result.

For instance if you want to bulk then LGD, RAD etc. would help you get there quicker. VS running GW and SR to cut weight. They all have their place.

lol that's very motivating. But, I need your honest opinion, I know the main thing is that "diet and training needs to be right first and foremost " and Sarms can help achieve things as an aid at an easier and faster pace... however it's also been said that you can gain 15-25 pounds of muscle in your first 2 years of training (newbie gains). This would be my first time trying to bulk as I've been cutting mostly to very low BF levels / even though I did put on some muscle too.

In your opinion, do you recommend someone with my experience trying LGD maybe even including S4/GW without having much experience? or is it better to test out those newbie gains for a little longer and then use LGD when all efforts have been exhausted?. I've sort of been stuck lifting the same weight rep/ranges for a while now and don't seem to have the strength to push more heavier weights. I'm changing my macro split to include more carbs and see if that changes anything..
your experience when it comes to sarms is far different than with steroids... you can start off slow... go with s4 and lgd, which is the best duo you could run... start with my video on them here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INdaeSfpzvU&t=410s

You are more tha fine to use sarms at your experience level bro.

First I'd like to see my levels before starting a new cycle (LGD/S4). Should I get blood work done right after PCT or wait a few weeks longer after PCT to get it done? Also, I understand that I should take another 3-4 weeks time-off after PCT as well?

Is there a specific type/name of blood test to take for this (I'm not in the U.S.)?

What's everyone's opinion regarding the other part of my question about newbie gains and sarms, more specifically, about gaining 15-25 pounds of muscle naturally in your first 2 years of training.....how do sarms effect this process?

would you say it's better to train/bulk naturally and maximize on your newbie gains first then when you reach a plateau or things slow down run sarms to get the ball rolling again? or just run sarms right from the start ? why or why not?

I just don't see the purpose or running a cycle of LGD/S4, if you can already benefit and increase muscle size significantly in your first 2 years of training while doing it naturally...

What's everyone's opinion regarding the other part of my question about newbie gains and sarms, more specifically, about gaining 15-25 pounds of muscle naturally in your first 2 years of training.....how do sarms effect this process?

would you say it's better to train/bulk naturally and maximize on your newbie gains first then when you reach a plateau or things slow down run sarms to get the ball rolling again? or just run sarms right from the start ? why or why not?

I just don't see the purpose or running a cycle of LGD/S4, if you can already benefit and increase muscle size significantly in your first 2 years of training while doing it naturally...

I totally agree. Natural giants first. Then sarms. Then aas if you ever decide to do so. I would take advantage of those first and then get another 20 lbs from sarms :) then 50 from AAS [emoji13]

Top Bottom