napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Extended Fasting, ECA, and MK677

HelpTheNooob

240lbs 6'0 male, 24%BF, 26yo. Intermediate lifter(7yr purposeful) IF Advocate for 5years.
So I've experimenting with alternate day fasting and IF. I complete full day fast Tues, Thurs, and Sunday, only water, fiber pills, fish oil, & MultiVitamins. Breaking my fast Mon, Wed, Fri, and Saturday @ 12pm. I dose ECA 2x each fasting day and take MK, 10mg before my workout and 10-20mg before bed.

All was well up until a hour ago. I felt symptoms of low blood sugar before and during workout but feel fine now.
What do you guys think? Hypo or just overworking myself. Mind you I went running for 1.5 miles and walked 2miles pre-ECA but outta nowhere after the 10mg MK677 pre-workout dose energy plummeted. I figured this would happen but thought I would've noticed after the first trial on Tuesday....

Thoughts?

If you're gonna run MK-677 and fast you'll need to monitor your blood glucose levels. Get you a meter. I don't recommend any kind of fasting mixed with compounds that can have a significant impact on blood glucose.

Noted. Would it be viable to alternate use between fasted and none fasted days? Or would the time between doses be a drawback?

Top Bottom