napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Express Domestic Lab Results

bodean30

a8cc808f1175d2520da28f2afe8dc6cc.jpg

It's too bad Express Domestic up and left on everyone. Here's a mid cycle blood test I just got in.

I've been running Express Domestic 500mg (split 250mg 2x week) test cypionate. Just took my mid cycle test at week 8. Test was done 48 hours after last pin. Seems like pretty decent results.

Now I get to finish out the last few weeks with ROBO! 👍

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Ya he doesn't seem to have popped up elsewhere either even under an alternate lab. I think something not so good really happened to the dude.
He went AWOL before bit he at least new he was going to and made an announcement the first time.

Robo gonna hold you down even better though haha.

Yeah, it's kind of scary how he just went completely AWOL. Typically they give a reason or something, but in this case, not a peep. I have a feeling he got burned.

Had to blow through the rest of my ED stash. I'll definitely take another test at my last pin of the cycle and see what kind of a difference there is.

I just did my first pin of Robo on Wednesday and man my quad is almost sore like it's virgin meat. Not bad by any means, but I can definitely tell it's different gear.

Do you know what kind of oil he uses?

HOLY shit!Over 3500??Is that safe?Sorry for the noob question,but I've never seen numbers like that.

Well I guess that answers my question.Wow
Yeah. Look up some of NY's lab numbers and you will immediately be humbled by the awesomeness. 😉

3500 is a good number for an intro/intermediate cycle.

Yeah, it's kind of scary how he just went completely AWOL. Typically they give a reason or something, but in this case, not a peep. I have a feeling he got burned.

Nah, he continued to make contact and lie to some customers even months later. He was being deceptive or dishonest at some level. Can't blame
It on getting busted or e wouldn't have continued assuring people he was still on it. I don't know what it was but fuck him.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Damn those are good numbers. He was a good dude. Hope nothing bad happened to him

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I was checking local papers and all for any information about him considering he was based not even an hour from where I used to live. Nothing at all.

I was really taken aback with his behavior and its just too bad... he had awesome gear... the things i ran of his were absolutely excellent... i wish i had more to be honest but then again i dont because he ended up being dishonest and shady and its just a damn shame... seriously... when you have ethics like that, it doesn't matter how good your products are... i wont use them on general principle...

you will LOVE robo products... some of the best ive used... i've had some extremely successful robo cycles...

I still have 2 full bottles of his liquid anavar that I'm going to finish the cycle with starting Sunday. His liquid var is so damn delicious. Oh well. Upwards and onwards.

I still have 2 full bottles of his liquid anavar that I'm going to finish the cycle with starting Sunday. His liquid var is so damn delicious. Oh well. Upwards and onwards.

anavar delicious? lol i dont know about that... im sure its a good product but anavar sucks bro...

anavar delicious? lol i dont know about that... im sure its a good product but anavar sucks bro...
I mean it is literally delicious. I could drink a whole bottle no problem. I don't know what he used to make it, but it's like a sweet flavor.

I concur though. Anavar as a bodybuilding drug sucks. But I have it so might as well. Lol

I mean it is literally delicious. I could drink a whole bottle no problem. I don't know what he used to make it, but it's like a sweet flavor.

I concur though. Anavar as a bodybuilding drug sucks. But I have it so might as well. Lol

LOL I GET IT... kind of like how the bubble gum amoxicilin was always good when your a kid even though its medicine... =)

good luck with your cycle bro... im glad your numbers came back strong

Top Bottom