napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

EXPOSED: Debunking the myth of fasted cardio: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

This one is sure to cause some discussion. I know a lot of people on both sides of this debate

yes, this one should bring a very large debate and i was counting on that when i made the video...

I didn't watch the video yet but I've had a lot of success with fasted cardio (10gms of bcaa's) while on keto.Just wanted to put that out there.Now I'm going to watch it.

Thanks Dylan.I'm always trying to learn different approaches to meet my goals.

I didn't watch the video yet but I've had a lot of success with fasted cardio (10gms of bcaa's) while on keto.Just wanted to put that out there.Now I'm going to watch it.

Thanks Dylan.I'm always trying to learn different approaches to meet my goals.
your welcome bro... it definitely works but the video discusses the fact that its not any better than normal cardio... you will see when you watch it brother...

I think fasted cardio goes hand in hand with the keto lifestyle.In fact I've never even heard of people doing it while eating normal carb ratios.I wish I could talk like the professor from Gilligan's Island like you about it(LOL,respect!)but I think it has something to do with insulin or something.
All I know is I felt great doing it.Cardio fasted NOT lifting fasted.Those are two different animals.
The keto guy that got me into this(God bless his soul,old HS buddy.He even reversed his dad's diabetes)runs 10 miles a day on an empty stomach.I was trying to lose my gut for 15 years & nothing worked.Not even a severe caloric deficit & high cardio_Only keto & fasted morning cardio worked for me.Within a year I lost almost 80lbs & kept it off even after I went back to eating "clean" carbs.

Last edited:
I've been waiting for this one!!!! Will be watching shortly!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I've been wondering about this one! Someone I know and respect was just singing the praises of fasted cardio last week, so I was curious. Thanks for the video and great info as always!

Great video!!! I've never believed in fasted cardio! Love your enthusiasm in this one [emoji4]

I guess I'm a dumbass cause i thought is did[emoji53]

Good thing I got Dylan and the rest of you guys to bust myths. Although i do feel lighter in my feet.

Jesus finally! I'm so tired of these bro science gurus saying you have to do fasted cardio. Nobody wants to believe science but they'll believe the village meathead idiot.

I perform better during cardio and cal lift heavier when I'm fasted. I understand though that overall it makes no difference with fat loss. Good video. Ppl think that it's magic. Just like Keto. Ppl read an article in a magazine and believe every word instead of researching for themselves. Don't be one of the sheep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my are you back?

I am! 2016 was a hard year for us due to several ongoing family emergencies. And I got a promotion on my job which required a lot more of my time. I'm trying to bring things back into balance in 2017. One of the things I missed the most in 2016 was being here and learning about fitness and nutrition with like minded people. :)

There are a lot of people on both sides of the fence like RR said. I first tried fasted cardio not because of the bro science parroted around but because I was already doing IF so all my training was fasted . I noticed significant fat loss much more than when I wasn't fasting, but it could have easily been the IF allowing accelerated fat loss.

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

Top Bottom