napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Explaining common steroid use side effects: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
[FONT=&quot]In this video, I focus on explaining and describing the most common side effects one could encounter with steroid use... I really emphasize on explaining why instance COULD occur and explains the likelihood of whether certain side effects would... This is priceless information that is a must watch for everyone![/FONT]

Explaining common steroid use side effects: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKlqzzIB_d8&feature=youtu.be

A lot of people don't clearly understand the side effects associated with steroid use. Great topic to cover

This is extremely valuable info. The biggest thing thats making me reluctant to use anything is the mental side effects. I've dealt with depression since I was 16 and Ive read a few things that have really scared the shit out of me. Some guys were saying before they started steroids they had never thought about suicide and after their first cycle, it was definitely on their mind for a period of time. Ive never been an aggressive guy but depression out of nowhere has definitely been a problem and I'm just worried gear could make it worse.
I know these are worst case scenarios but I'm just interested in hearing the worst and best of it all before making a decision.

I'm a really cautious guy and I'm really interested to hear what the absolute worst thing/situation/moment/interaction/side effect you guys have ever had to deal with when it came to using gear?

For example did you fall into a deep depression, did you lose your patience on someone you regretted, did you get in a fight, was it some other physical or mental side?

I've searched quite a bit and there really isn't a lot of info on how bad suppression can be for people, other then people describing it by feeling like "death" or feeling like "shit".

Idk bout all that. Ive had high estro and low estro and those can make you moody as hell and give you ed probs that may make you depressed but never thought bout suicide and i dont think i would ever term it as depression. Ive had high bp issues and that was by far the worst. Felt sick as shit. I think it comes down to the person. If you have existing issues aas is gonna accentuate them.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Thats the word I was trying to think of earlier, "accentuate"! I was trying to describe how some stuff, I've read, accentuates the good and bad qualities people may have.
Thank you for your post.

e
This is extremely valuable info. The biggest thing thats making me reluctant to use anything is the mental side effects. I've dealt with depression since I was 16 and Ive read a few things that have really scared the shit out of me. Some guys were saying before they started steroids they had never thought about suicide and after their first cycle, it was definitely on their mind for a period of time. Ive never been an aggressive guy but depression out of nowhere has definitely been a problem and I'm just worried gear could make it worse.
I know these are worst case scenarios but I'm just interested in hearing the worst and best of it all before making a decision.

I'm a really cautious guy and I'm really interested to hear what the absolute worst thing/situation/moment/interaction/side effect you guys have ever had to deal with when it came to using gear?

For example did you fall into a deep depression, did you lose your patience on someone you regretted, did you get in a fight, was it some other physical or mental side?

I've searched quite a bit and there really isn't a lot of info on how bad suppression can be for people, other then people describing it by feeling like "death" or feeling like "shit".
thats dependent upon so many factors.. not only what you are using, but how much of it you are using... coupled with your bodies' chemical reaction as opposed to another... certain compounds like tren can cause emotional issues where halo can be you overly aggressive as can others... etc... clomid when dosed too high can be you extremely touchy and emotional.. however thats a very broad question which in turn gets a very broad answer

Sir,

Thank you for replying to the post, I appreciate it.
joonp had the response I was looking for. I was looking for each persons individual experience, doesn't matter much about type/dose. I'm sure experiences are going to differ a TON because of the different variables in each situation but thats what I'm looking for.

Was wondering what the worst people have felt during Post cycle, when not done properly and if it was done properly?

Top Bottom