napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Expert Advice

walltore

Greetings Dylan
First of all I would like to say that I am a huge fan from Australia and really love your work massive respect you are a legend bro.

A few facts about myself I am
21 years of age
Never took any type of steroid before
Height 6'3
Weight 218 pounds
Training program: will include Muay Thai and gym (Light weight) with a high volume of repetitions and sets.
My goal is to build lean muscle while loosing some fat.

I was wondering what are your thoughts on the idea if I run a Decca and test cypionate cycle. If I do decdide to go ahead with it what's your recommended dosages.
Hope to hear back from you soon.

Nobody can recommend steroids at your age bro.

You risk causing some long term damage to your body. At your age, your body is still actively growing so you can achieve some GREAT results naturally if you stick to a good diet and a serious training routine. Also, your endocrine system is still under development and the last thing you want to do is go messing with your body's chemistry, because you risk doing irreversible damage to it.

Last edited:
i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

You are far too young for steroid use my friend. There's no way we are going to advise you while your endocrine system is still under development

Have you considered sarms? That's a far better alternative for you right now

Greetings all

I would like to thank you for your professional advice. It's definitely opened my eyes and made me realise what I was thinking of doing was not at all helpful for myself.

I have heard many great things about sarms, I will definitely be looking into that as an option instead.

Once again thank you

Top Bottom