napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Experienced yet inexperienced

Cortiz222

Height: 6'00
Weight: 285
Body fat %: ~22
Years of training: 11
Complete cycle history: I did my first cycle at 16 (stupid I know) it was Test E for 5 weeks (again sorry), didn't touch it again until I was 19 I did sust 250 10 weeks. I started taking nolvadex 1 week before the cycle was finished for 4 weeks. At 20 I did 6 weeks M1T (so stupid) with nolvdex I happened to have. Next one was at 22 here I was starting to really learn more about "bodybuilding" I did Test C 300, Tren E 200, and D-Bol. OCT with letro, PCT with Nolvadex and HCG. Now at 25 I have but have not taken Test E 300, Tren E 250, and D-Bol.
Goals: I want to get down to 12-15% BF so I can feel comfortable taking my shirt off in front of my again. I would think that would be around 250ish or 10 lbs less and live there year around. I'm from a small town in the swamp so my sources always came from random friends or acquaintances. I got married had kids got a fat yada, yada, yada, but I never stopped lifting. A friend directed me to Dylan Gemelli's channel and from there I found y'all.
Supplements: Whey, Whey Isolate, Casein, Fish Oils, CLA, ALA, Digestive Enzymes, Multivitamin, Glutamine, Carnatine, post-workout carbs (glycogen restoration) and BCAAs
General idea of nutrition: my nutritional knowledge as far as timing, macros, and what have you are pretty good. I got fat because I liked eating for pleasure not for practicality but I've gotten away from that and I've been doing really well with my diet for about 4 weeks now.
other relevant info: I'm at veteran, my right knee got fucked up by an IED tore my ACL, MCL, PCL, and meniscus. But I can still squat, run, leg stuff, you know and it doesn't bother me.

Basically I just want to do this shit right. I don't want to just go off of what my "bodybuilding" buddies think I should I do. Now don't get me wrong they're huge and relatively lean but that's them and they're shady about shit all the time. So from reading some of the threads here y'all seem to be pretty straight forward No bullshit kind of guys. And hopefully y'all can help me with learning to ask the right questions and possibly not be a noob my whole life.

Cheers,
Carl Weathers (not really)

P.s: I'm being totally serious.

Not Army I was in Marine Corps 3/23 weapons company 0341 forward observer. I'm stoked I found y'all. I've always heard of forums and was always curious and now I feel like I've found the right one. This is what I have on hand 3 test E and 3 Tren e. My source is a gym buddy and he charged me $40 for test and $50 for Tren. I know I'm missing some key elements before I start. I've already started 300mg of test a week for about 3 weeks.
8bb79d86d8f0de41af1a901cbb8e63eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not Army I was in Marine Corps 3/23 weapons company 0341 forward observer. I'm stoked I found y'all. I've always heard of forums and was always curious and now I feel like I've found the right one. This is what I have on hand 3 test E and 3 Tren e. My source is a gym buddy and he charged me $40 for test and $50 for Tren. I know I'm missing some key elements before I start. I've already started 300mg of test a week for about 3 weeks.
8bb79d86d8f0de41af1a901cbb8e63eb.jpg

Not about 3 weeks but 3 weeks exactly.

Bro, you've done some reckless shit and you really need to rethink what you're doing here. You need to get into m7ch better shape before cycling, not during or after. It's just not healthy or safe to run steroids in your condition

That I have, and I hate the fact that I did such ignorant things with my body. I haven't done anything in the past 3 years. And I've never done anything without some sort of PCT, and I know it doesn't make what I did any less idiotic. I don't have gynecomastia and I've kept myself in the gym 5 days a week for last 4 years consistently. I don't drink very much (maybe a few beers once month or less) or smoke. I'm not into soda I drink A LOT of water. And I know it all sounds like things you would want to hear but I'm being totally honest. I've started going to gym 6-7 times a week sometimes twice a day on my days off. I lift for about an hour. I do mostly MTUT style lifting. I do at least 30 minutes of low intensity cardio sometimes more if time allows me. I have a treadmill at home. I've been eating 7 meals a day (4 food and 3 whey protein and whey isolate)I can give more details on my diet if needed. I've lost some inches around my waist, chest, back, and legs in past 4 weeks. I don't like weighing myself because it depresses me haha but seriously I'm doing everything I can to get back into healthy weight and body fat percentage. I'm hoping y'all can help me out and keep me somewhat accountable. And maybe one day when you all think it'll be an appropriate time to cycle again.

And tell me how it is guys. I won't get butt hurt or offended. I really want to be in great shape both physically and internally.

Need to get into better condition before running anything. Clean the diet up and drop body fat %.

brother, if you want to do this right and you TRULY want help, then you need to listen... me, i help EVERYONE but if you dont listen, im WAY too busy to waste time on people that think they know everything... you need to get your body fat down nearly 10% more before you run ANY steroid whatsoever so you need to stop this shit asap man... you are only making things worse on yourself... using steroids at an elevated body fat makes you far more susceptible to side effects... you can use sarms to help you get your body fat down and still build lean muscle in the process... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a stack

brother, if you want to do this right and you TRULY want help, then you need to listen... me, i help EVERYONE but if you dont listen, im WAY too busy to waste time on people that think they know everything... you need to get your body fat down nearly 10% more before you run ANY steroid whatsoever so you need to stop this shit asap man... you are only making things worse on yourself... using steroids at an elevated body fat makes you far more susceptible to side effects... you can use sarms to help you get your body fat down and still build lean muscle in the process... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a stack

I do man, absolutely. I will take everything you say whole heartedly. I want to get better, and I'm working on my body fat as we speak. I've been down into low body fat percentages before I know how to get there. I just quit eating clean and quit cardio for a few years. But I will also want to incorporate SARMs with your help and knowledge in journey out of being, for a lack of a better term a "fatty" And like I said before I don't get my feelings hurt. So honesty is much appreciated. I've added a picture of me from 4 years ago, another picture from 2 years ago and
ad7712212fb2179b916889db1c190d26.png
030a7e95cb7b9743a94113f5fa7056d8.jpg
my most current picture. For you to see what I have going on.
d1cd1e57f12e890c09ade74a1d000747.jpg
I appreciate all the advice thus far, hopefully one day with your help I too can help others not fuck up as royally as I did.

I do man, absolutely. I will take everything you say whole heartedly. I want to get better, and I'm working on my body fat as we speak. I've been down into low body fat percentages before I know how to get there. I just quit eating clean and quit cardio for a few years. But I will also want to incorporate SARMs with your help and knowledge in journey out of being, for a lack of a better term a "fatty" And like I said before I don't get my feelings hurt. So honesty is much appreciated. I've added a picture of me from 4 years ago, another picture from 2 years ago and
ad7712212fb2179b916889db1c190d26.png
030a7e95cb7b9743a94113f5fa7056d8.jpg
my most current picture. For you to see what I have going on.
d1cd1e57f12e890c09ade74a1d000747.jpg
I appreciate all the advice thus far, hopefully one day with your help I too can help others not fuck up as royally as I did.

So the first pic is from two years ago. Second one is from two days ago and the last one was a little over 4 years ago.

one thing about me bro, i will always tell you like it is but i respect the shit out of people that put forth the effort and i have all the time in the world for guys like you, that have a good attitude and listen... i really love your attitude man... i do... so, i'll make it very easy for you... here are the links for everything you need to purchase followed by the layout... this is a very safe but extremely effective cutting stack... keep busting ass on cardio and your diet and this will work fucking wonders for you bro...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Out fucking standing dude! I appreciate the love man. And the tongkat ali. I can buy that off of amazon right? I've seen you've uploaded videos on it, one specifically for weight loss, I haven't gotten around to see them....yet but I'll definitely check them out. I've already registered on sarmsx.com I was going to buy some things off of there but so glad you answered before I did! love your videos and it's great what you do for people. Hey brother i can't thank you enough. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

yes, you can buy it on amazon for sure bro... you are very welcome and make sure you come to me anytime you need my help and keep me updated on your results...

yes, you can buy it on amazon for sure bro... you are very welcome and make sure you come to me anytime you need my help and keep me updated on your results...

b21de9d5992ca4a73cf5562cf89443de.png
I bought all my SARMs goodies today! I'm starting it all as soon as it comes in. I can't wait bro!

1 Thank you for your service
2 we all know real dumb when you were younger ( weren't we all. hell I rode bulls when I was younger)
3 you look fairly lean are you sure that bodyfat is right? I have seen some guys that are not as lean with lower bodyfat and the guy at the gym running them is an npc finalist who has various npc and some ifbb guys he trains

4. Dylan gives good sarm advice. I am on my first full cycle and I am doing pretty good. I am taking cardarine and LGD. I love lgd. I would say if you can afford it maybe see what the more experienced guys think about adding it. I actually will add ostarine in my next cycle.

Top Bottom