bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Experienced yet inexperienced

one thing about me bro, i will always tell you like it is but i respect the shit out of people that put forth the effort and i have all the time in the world for guys like you, that have a good attitude and listen... i really love your attitude man... i do... so, i'll make it very easy for you... here are the links for everything you need to purchase followed by the layout... this is a very safe but extremely effective cutting stack... keep busting ass on cardio and your diet and this will work fucking wonders for you bro...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
    1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
    9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
    gw-501516 20 mg day

Out fucking standing dude! I appreciate the love man. And the tongkat ali. I can buy that off of amazon right? I've seen you've uploaded videos on it, one specifically for weight loss, I haven't gotten around to see them....yet but I'll definitely check them out. I've already registered on sarmsx.com I was going to buy some things off of there but so glad you answered before I did! love your videos and it's great what you do for people. Hey brother i can't thank you enough. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, you can buy it on amazon for sure bro... you are very welcome and make sure you come to me anytime you need my help and keep me updated on your results...

Experienced yet inexperienced

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    yes, you can buy it on amazon for sure bro... you are very welcome and make sure you come to me anytime you need my help and keep me updated on your results...
    I bought all my SARMs goodies today! I'm starting it all as soon as it comes in. I can't wait bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cortiz222 View Post
    I bought all my SARMs goodies today! I'm starting it all as soon as it comes in. I can't wait bro!

Awesome to hear brother! Keep us updated on how everything goes for you!

For sure. Thanks for all the help guys.

1 Thank you for your service
    2 we all know real dumb when you were younger ( weren't we all. hell I rode bulls when I was younger)
    3 you look fairly lean are you sure that bodyfat is right? I have seen some guys that are not as lean with lower bodyfat and the guy at the gym running them is an npc finalist who has various npc and some ifbb guys he trains

4. Dylan gives good sarm advice. I am on my first full cycle and I am doing pretty good. I am taking cardarine and LGD. I love lgd. I would say if you can afford it maybe see what the more experienced guys think about adding it. I actually will add ostarine in my next cycle.