napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ex college athlete and recent cancer survivor looking for guidance...

Cords of Steel

My name is Cliff
Stats
age 44
6' 5"
Current Weight 460
Highest weight 498 (January 2018)
Test level 170 ng/dl

Current diet.... No fast food, no bread or pasta, no soda, high protein, low carb, high in green veggies, Patriot Power Greens (x2 per day)
Supplements.... Multi vitamin, coconut oil, Chlorella, CLA, Cinnamon, turmeric curcumin, Ginger
Current activity level: Low

In 2015 i was diagnosed with hodgkin's lymphoma, 6 months of treatment with Chemo and then Radiation successful, Cancer free for 2.5 years... Not making excuses but the treatment seemed to kill my Test levels and metabolism as well.
I spoke with my oncologist (a trusted friend since college) recently on a trip to Vegas and he (off the record) told me to explore using Test and HGH.. Said if I do my research I can safely do this and not spend and arm and a leg from a clinic.

any suggestions of a place to start.. I was a previously well trained college athlete so I dont mind hard work.
Thank all of you in advance. I want to be around for my son and have already made huge changes in my diet..
Before and After cancer pictures ) (BEFORE 5/2015... AFTER 5/2018)
beforeandafter.jpg

Last edited:
as a cancer survivor and having kids, i personally am not going to recommend any ped use... some may tell you its okay and thats fine but they have no clue if you will be ok or if something could cause you to have another issue and i, for one, would never be comfortable making any sort of recommendation other than natural products, perhaps you could use some natural test boosters etc and just focusing hard on your diet and training... some may tell you different but i would not sleep well making any other recommendation to you... people would likely think different if it were themselves or a loved one and thats how i think when i make recommendations to people but unfortunately, most dont think that way...

My doctor was going to send me to get HGH from a clinic in Cancun Mexico. In his research he thinks its a safe way to recover the body after cancer treatment. Are you concerned just about the Test or are you also concerned about HGH useage? Thank you so much for your advice...

My doctor was going to send me to get HGH from a clinic in Cancun Mexico. In his research he thinks its a safe way to recover the body after cancer treatment. Are you concerned just about the Test or are you also concerned about HGH useage? Thank you so much for your advice...

Im concerned about them all. Thats an unknown and as i said, i wouldnt recommend any ped... steroids, sarms, hgh, peptides etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

First of all, congratulations on winning your fight. My niece was diagnosed with leukemia at 4 years old and I've been volunteering with an organization that helps kids who have cancer and their families.

However Dylan is dead on with what he said. There is no way in hell any doctor in his right mind should be recommending anything to you except Clean Diet and exercise

Top Bottom