napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Everything you need to know about Intramuscular Injections: Video by Dylan Gemelli

Great info... is this the first of a series? I know I had questions way back when relative to what gauge/length for which muscle group. Everyone's different but a 1.5" in the delt could be an issue... if you have enough muscle there for a 1.5" needle, congrats! I'm also grateful for the help of my wife, I can't imagine trying to aspirate in the delt myself.

Nice to see this video done with all the questions regarding injections, sites, technique, needle size and gauge, etc...

Great info... is this the first of a series? I know I had questions way back when relative to what gauge/length for which muscle group. Everyone's different but a 1.5" in the delt could be an issue... if you have enough muscle there for a 1.5" needle, congrats! I'm also grateful for the help of my wife, I can't imagine trying to aspirate in the delt myself.
thanks brother, i feel like this will be a huge one for everyone..

So for a beginner using 250 mg/ml of Test E and looking to get 500 mg/week you would recommend two separate 1 ml injections like on Monday and Thursday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the videos Dylan! I watch them during my cardio just about everyday. Even though I am holding off on cycling thanks to your advice it's nice to get safe information and be able to prepare for future plans...

Thanks for all the videos Dylan! I watch them during my cardio just about everyday. Even though I am holding off on cycling thanks to your advice it's nice to get safe information and be able to prepare for future plans...
awesome brother, im so happy that im able to help

Dylan works his ass off to provide the most informative videos and wisdom you can get. This forum is the best around because the man that runs it sleeps with a keyboard and mouse in his hand.

Dylan works his ass off to provide the most informative videos and wisdom you can get. This forum is the best around because the man that runs it sleeps with a keyboard and mouse in his hand.

LOL i appreciate it brother!

Great post. One thing I see some people forget is the aspirating.

Never hurts to watch a video like this now and again even if youve been doing it for a while.

Thanks!

Great post. One thing I see some people forget is the aspirating.

Never hurts to watch a video like this now and again even if youve been doing it for a while.

Thanks!
Aspirating literally takes a second. No reason not to for precaution

Top Bottom