napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Everything you need to know about bloodwork with steroid use: By Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I explain EVERYTHING you need to know about bloodwork with steroids and PED'S... Bloodwork is imperative any time you are using any sort of PED but understanding what to look for is often misunderstood... Learn about every area of bloodwork that needs to be covered and how each test can affect you... Do not miss this video!

Everything you need to know about bloodwork with steroid use: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUWy_yUbkJ8&feature=youtu.be

I can't stress the importance of bloodwork for those that cycle enough, so I hope everyone gets a chance to see this and understand everything it entails

Solid, long overdue and this needed to be made to simplify the whole thing. Thanks for the share bro!
for sure brother... this was is getting A LOT of traffic already.. i have a feeling that this one is going to help A LOT of people... i truly hope it opens eyes as well.. .THANKS AGAIN BROTHER!

Outstanding video Dylan. One cannot stress enough the importance of bloodwork. If you feel to run a second video on bloodwork I will gladly support it.

I can't stress the importance of bloodwork for those that cycle enough, so I hope everyone gets a chance to see this and understand everything it entails

This video should be a fricking requirement for ANYONE considering AAS.

Everyone please take notice, one of the reasons is a terrible idea to run AAS while of shape is cholesterol. If out of shape, 9 times out of 10 cholesterol is on the wrong end of the scale; AAS WILL MAKE THAT WORSE.

So those thinking about getting into shape with AAS, know all you're doing is getting into heart/liver/kidney and God knows what else problems.

Last edited:
This video should be a fricking requirement for ANYONE considering AAS.

Everyone please take notice, one of the reasons is a terrible idea to run AAS while of shape is cholesterol. If out of shape, 9 times out of 10 cholesterol is on the wrong end of the scale; AAS WILL MAKE THAT WORSE.

So those thinking about getting into shape with AAS, know all you're doing is getting into heart/liver/kidney and God knows what else problems.
You're absolutely right brother

im so glad that this is helping everyone.. this was long overdue and i am getting A LOT of feedback on it already so im just so happy that i did this one and that it is helping so many

thanks guys... definitely... you can never get enough info and bloodwork is beyond important as well all know!

Top Bottom