napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Everyone's thoughts on low test high tren?

Mb50

Was wondering if anyone here ran high tren low test for a cycle? I've seen some people say they love it and prefer to run it that way, I have a friend that swears by it as well. I've never ran less than around 400 mg of test with tren before. I've seen some people prefer like 200-250mg test with 600mg tren. Just wondering some others experiences.

ive ran it every way you can run it... high test, low test and equal dosing... i have found through personal experience, for me, that equal is definitely the best method... you have to honestly try for yourself because everyone reacts different and honestly, and this is not to be rude, this is a fact, its rather pointless to ask and i say that because you are going to get no consistency in your answer... its not a bad question but the facts are that you will not get anything clear because everyone has their own different responses and experiences.. im sorry i cannot help more but through MY experience, equal dosing is the best and that's what i generally advise simply because its the safest route in terms of dealing with sides...

I'm running it high test low tren and experiencing very few sides. Different strokes for different folks.

Edit

3 responses, 3 different preferences lol

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

ive ran it every way you can run it... high test, low test and equal dosing... i have found through personal experience, for me, that equal is definitely the best method... you have to honestly try for yourself because everyone reacts different and honestly, and this is not to be rude, this is a fact, its rather pointless to ask and i say that because you are going to get no consistency in your answer... its not a bad question but the facts are that you will not get anything clear because everyone has their own different responses and experiences.. im sorry i cannot help more but through MY experience, equal dosing is the best and that's what i generally advise simply because its the safest route in terms of dealing with sides...

I agree was just looking to see what others prefer but I'm a firm believer in seeing what works for an individual since everyone responds differently. I usually don't have many sides running tren other than the insomnia and night sweats but they are easy to deal with compared to how others react. That may also be because I run them around equal or a higher dose of test.

I agree was just looking to see what others prefer but I'm a firm believer in seeing what works for an individual since everyone responds differently. I usually don't have many sides running tren other than the insomnia and night sweats but they are easy to deal with compared to how others react. That may also be because I run them around equal or a higher dose of test.
yeah bro, dont take what i said the wrong way, please because that's not how i meant it... its just fucking impossible because literally EVERYONE has a different opinion... that's why i just took it into my own hands and tested every way and figured it out for myself because often, someone does something one way, never tries the other way and just assumes there's is the best method without even knowing about other options... i used to be that way too and i learned as i got older to test out all the avenues to be sure

yeah bro, dont take what i said the wrong way, please because that's not how i meant it... its just fucking impossible because literally EVERYONE has a different opinion... that's why i just took it into my own hands and tested every way and figured it out for myself because often, someone does something one way, never tries the other way and just assumes there's is the best method without even knowing about other options... i used to be that way too and i learned as i got older to test out all the avenues to be sure

Gold man. If I ever have different paths to choose I always choose the one with the least amount of sides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

absolutely brother... thats the smartest thing you could do

Even if some routes can give faster muscle gain and fat loss; if I have to worry about harmful sides and a PCT from hell, what's the point.

Glad the vets like you are encouraging the safer routes about 95% of responses I've seen. So glad I chose this forum as a resource.

Even if some routes can give faster muscle gain and fat loss; if I have to worry about harmful sides and a PCT from hell, what's the point.

Glad the vets like you are encouraging the safer routes about 95% of responses I've seen. So glad I chose this forum as a resource.

im glad you did too... brother, one thing about me, im ALWAYS going to opt for the safer route.. some people say its being pussy but in actuality, they are the pussies for encouraging others to do things wrong only because they are as well and they want to bring others down with them.. i could care less about that shit... i want to help you and everyone else improve quality of life, not take away from it... i help to achieve and surpass goals so you can hold onto it and feel like you are on top of the world health and energy wise...

I'm running mine with test higher and the only sides I'm experiencing are night sweats. And those just kicked in a week ago so I'm. It complaining. Especially since I'm on an aggressive cycle.

There's gin got be different answers on this because everyone is different and responds to things different. For me, the only way to go is test higher than Tren. For me I get far less side effects, and I feel much better, libido is better, etc. my body LOVES lots of test, and I usually run it high so keep that in mind

I've ran Tren higher than test before and my dick was completely dead and useless. It sucked. I'll never run Tren higher than test again. I don't get as full and filled out when test is lower. I just don't feel as energetic or alpha as normal either.

I've also ran them equal and that was ok. I'd say for most that's a good middle ground, and I like to recommend keeping the, even unless for some reasons you are highly estrogen sensitive

Haven't had estrogen issues on tren yet, actually last cycle ran them test higher with only .25 adex 2x weekly and estrogen was only 16 mid cycle. I didn't have any sexual sides but libido wasn't where it should have been with estrogen so low, didn't feel bad just kinda flat. Next time I might try no ai and do more frequent bloods because I tend to do better with estrogen around 30

Haven't had estrogen issues on tren yet, actually last cycle ran them test higher with only .25 adex 2x weekly and estrogen was only 16 mid cycle. I didn't have any sexual sides but libido wasn't where it should have been with estrogen so low, didn't feel bad just kinda flat. Next time I might try no ai and do more frequent bloods because I tend to do better with estrogen around 30

My libido is on fire with it in the 30s and my joints love it. I don't like it any lower than that

It's all good bro I didn't take it the wrong way I knew what you were saying. Especially for others reading that they don't take it as gospel since so many read something and can't be told otherwise. Hell if anything Dylan you are a God Damn saint for even responding to some of the questions some people here ask and then they argue when you try to educate them. You sir, are a better man than me. Then again that's why most of us are here.

Top Bottom