napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

To everyone that asks question but has all the answers already...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Im sorry but I have finally had it with people that come here asking for help, then when it is provided, already seem to think they have the answers to everything and do not listen... All you want is to hear what YOU want and have it justified... Im THROUGH even trying with people that want to do that... if you come for help, then there is a reason and you are wasting everyone's time away from people that really need the help and want to listen... so if you ask and fire back as if you already know, then i guess what im saying is, good luck to you... you will just be ignored...

I can't imagine how many times a day you and the other guys around here deal with that through posts and PMs.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Im sorry but I have finally had it with people that come here asking for help, then when it is provided, already seem to think they have the answers to everything and do not listen... All you want is to hear what YOU want and have it justified... Im THROUGH even trying with people that want to do that... if you come for help, then there is a reason and you are wasting everyone's time away from people that really need the help and want to listen... so if you ask and fire back as if you already know, then i guess what im saying is, good luck to you... you will just be ignored...
Preach it brother!! I agree 100%!

Don't blame you Dylan, I'm somewhat amazed you and Rick have put up with this bullshit as long as you have.

I am continually dumbfounded at the people who come here begging for advice then have the sheer arrogance and stupidity to argue against the top quality advice they get from you and others.

This had to be said. All these vets here know what they are talking about. They have been there and done that. Theres a reason for there great physiques and there great health. These newbs need to learn the art of being coachable and being humble. Great post Dylan.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

thank you guys... im not trying to a dick because i literally LIVE to help but come on now... i get one guy who im telling running primo under 500 is a waste and he wants to ask fifty fucking different ways about using it lower as if the answer will change, then another guy who has NO CLUE what he's doing, never ran a pct for three years and i say he needs bloodwork but his response is "why, surely clomid will fix it" so ive finally just had it.. IF YOU have all the answers then YOU go ahead and do what you want and then YOU deal with it when your fucked up... period... I am here to help people that NEED IT AND ACTUALLY WANT IT... i have all the time in the world for all of you that act that way... I dont want SHIT in return but some gratitude and thats it... thats all i ask... you dont have to thank me 500 times or anything, no ass kissing but just be appreciative and im more than happy

thank you guys... im not trying to a dick because i literally LIVE to help but come on now... i get one guy who im telling running primo under 500 is a waste and he wants to ask fifty fucking different ways about using it lower as if the answer will change, then another guy who has NO CLUE what he's doing, never ran a pct for three years and i say he needs bloodwork but his response is "why, surely clomid will fix it" so ive finally just had it.. IF YOU have all the answers then YOU go ahead and do what you want and then YOU deal with it when your fucked up... period... I am here to help people that NEED IT AND ACTUALLY WANT IT... i have all the time in the world for all of you that act that way... I dont want SHIT in return but some gratitude and thats it... thats all i ask... you dont have to thank me 500 times or anything, no ass kissing but just be appreciative and im more than happy

Well you are a dick so ban me LOLOLOL!!!!!!

Secondly that is like saying you should run Masteron to get "SHREDDED" when you are 13% BF... Haha!

Primo if you are in decent contest shape 800 mg or so FTW!

Ive not been on here too long at all, and have already gotten a ridiculous amount of help from just reading along, let alone the few questions I've posted, and the few guys who have been cool enough to let me PM them. It oddly occurred to me last night in fact, and then into this morning, that these past few days in particular have been horrendous. I can't imagine what its like for the vets with the actual information and experience to help and do (or at least try).

Just reading along these past 48 hours in particular has been super painful. I was even wondering if it was actually an intentional PUNKING of the forum. There are some crazy mofos out here. I Just hope it doesn't ruin it for the rest of us who are genuinely grateful. Some of these guys are really gonna fuck themselves up for real. Im still a jackass at 40, let alone when I was young, but sweet baby jesus some of these young cats are off the chain with the ignorance and the arrogance. This is just an observation, and so to try end on a positive note and towards the same young guys I was just talking about....chill out.....listen....learn....there are serious fucking consequences to this stuff, and there are priceless resources and people on here. Hope this isn't coming off preachy, I'm definitely not that guy, but I definitely feel the frustration for the Vets out here genuinely trying to help. I sure as hell would not have the same patience...some of these posts started off as hilarious to me, and then scary, and finally I ended up simply being baffled.

Ive not been on here too long at all, and have already gotten a ridiculous amount of help from just reading along, let alone the few questions I've posted, and the few guys who have been cool enough to let me PM them. It oddly occurred to me last night in fact, and then into this morning, that these past few days in particular have been horrendous. I can't imagine what its like for the vets with the actual information and experience to help and do (or at least try).

Just reading along these past 48 hours in particular has been super painful. I was even wondering if it was actually an intentional PUNKING of the forum. There are some crazy mofos out here. I Just hope it doesn't ruin it for the rest of us who are genuinely grateful. Some of these guys are really gonna fuck themselves up for real. Im still a jackass at 40, let alone when I was young, but sweet baby jesus some of these young cats are off the chain with the ignorance and the arrogance. This is just an observation, and so to try end on a positive note and towards the same young guys I was just talking about....chill out.....listen....learn....there are serious fucking consequences to this stuff, and there are priceless resources and people on here. Hope this isn't coming off preachy, I'm definitely not that guy, but I definitely feel the frustration for the Vets out here genuinely trying to help. I sure as hell would not have the same patience...some of these posts started off as hilarious to me, and then scary, and finally I ended up simply being baffled.

Awesome open honesty sanders... Yes there is a search function at the top as well as an Advanced Option when looking for an answer to any question you may have... Imagine that!!

There are some really knowledgeable people on here man. Read through the bullshit and enjoy. A lot of good info on here.

Well you are a dick so ban me LOLOLOL!!!!!!

Secondly that is like saying you should run Masteron to get "SHREDDED" when you are 13% BF... Haha!

Primo if you are in decent contest shape 800 mg or so FTW!
BYE!! LOLLL love you bro... fuck i hear you on the mast comment... mast DOES NOT get anything shredded unless you are ALREADY fucking shredded... smh i'll never understand bro

this is why i love you man... you actually get it, like really get it and yes, i feel you are on the brighter side than most but a lot of this is common fucking sense too and the EXTREME lack of it is simply stunning to say the least and it makes me wonder how some of these people even tie their shoes or survive in the real world... seriously...

BYE!! LOLLL love you bro... fuck i hear you on the mast comment... mast DOES NOT get anything shredded unless you are ALREADY fucking shredded... smh i'll never understand bro

WAIT.... You mean like Winstrol V won't get you "shredded" or "ripped" either???

I still get asked that all the time and omg... What a joke. Fuck.

Welp...I guess I will just keep Gyming until I get this shit figured out...haha...But no. You guys are awesome. I read this stuff daily. Learning. Search..Most of stuff I have questions has already been answered. I appreciate it to all of the ones who participate on this forum. What I like the most is you guys care about the well being of these folks and trying to educate these fuckers. But...I will tell you these new generations of younguns are handful.

Welp...I guess I will just keep Gyming until I get this shit figured out...haha...But no. You guys are awesome. I read this stuff daily. Learning. Search..Most of stuff I have questions has already been answered. I appreciate it to all of the ones who participate on this forum. What I like the most is you guys care about the well being of these folks and trying to educate these fuckers. But...I will tell you these new generations of younguns are handful.
you are very welcome brother... thank you for the words and appreciation, it is greatly appreciated...

Top Bottom