napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ever wonder why Dylan is so chill? So easy to relate to and cool? Answers within.

44YOGearHead

I fuckin knew it...

I was so confused before and now I have discovered the real reason why Dylan comes off as such a cool guy I can relate to... this explains the ball caps and jerseys to a "T". Ready??? Brace yourselves...

Dylan used to be BLACK.
Not Malcolm X black, but more like upper middle class black, like Blackish black...
Kobe Bryant type Black....

https://youtu.be/q1M0_W3sUZQ

Lol, we're probably related... calling ancestry dot com now!!!

LOl I was looking thru isarms vids and was like who is this guy... dunno so he's Dylan back in the day aka "Hood Dylan". I think that was from before Dylan got an 800 credit score. I've been told when you achieve that magical things occur... Dylan became Caucasian which prevents such things as constant harassment by LE, being followed in department stores, never being ignored at the Mercedes Benz dealership when looking at an AMG model and never having to dance the Electric Slide again. Gotz ta get an 800!!

Oh shit Idk man the electric slide is a staple in the below 800 club. I'm not sure you wanna give that up! But hilarious none the less he will love this. Almost as good as the video your family posted of you earlier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh shit Idk man the electric slide is a staple in the below 800 club. I'm not sure you wanna give that up! But hilarious none the less he will love this. Almost as good as the video your family posted of you earlier

Aww shit scared now... what video??

Gym time ladies... somebody keep Dylan away from my fried chicken while I'm gone. No more red beans and rice for you Dylan lol... strictly Quinoa and Lentils now bro!

OMG WTF lol there is so much wrong with this post.

That really you Dylan from back in the day? Am I in the twilight zone? Who the hell is that lol

OMG WTF lol there is so much wrong with this post.

That really you Dylan from back in the day? Am I in the twilight zone? Who the hell is that lol
Haha pre-Dylan isarms days, before he purchased the isarms forum

Haha pre-Dylan isarms days, before he purchased the isarms forum

Whatever you say bro... Dylan is still in the NAACP registry online. I called and verified they called him Dee for short. Convo went like this...
Me: Is there a Dylan Gemelli in your books?
NAACP: Oh Dee, hell to the yeah brother. Dee was that light skinned brother from Iowa.
Me: Dayuuum....
NAACP: Tell my ni**a Dee we miss him ever since he got that 800 credit score and bought that Katy Perry CD.
Me: Fa' Sho

That's the funniest shit I've read all day. Dylan is gonna laugh his ass off when he see all this

Top Bottom