napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

European Source and First SARM

jbroo107

Hello!
I am both European and AMerican based but I won't be stateside for the next 6 months so was wondering what are a few reccomendations for a supplier for the EU..I saw you call sarms4you a scam and irc.bio being the favored choice not existing really kills. I had the same issue when my favorite nootorpics site went out of business too.

As far as my first cycle....I am only 21, and was going to be a college althete before deciding to go to Europe for college. Part of what let me go was that I always suffer from aches and pains that really hinder the fun and passion I have with being active. I was looking into SARMs as a way to help me boost my gains by both reducing pains and increasing muscle building fat/loss. I am content with my body as is despite being a lean skinny guy....but obviously if I am going to drop a bunch of money I would like some further recompisition to get the defined abs and a couple pounds of muscle leading into summer time.

Based on all your sources I made what i would want if money was no object and want to refine it from there. I thought being willing to drop 300 USD total would be sufficient for a bigger 8 week drive or a simpler 12 week cycle but I doubt I could even do a effective 8 week scycle based on the costs.
Week 1-12 50mg S4 (The all around bad-ass with keepable gains)
Week 1-12 10MG LGD (the gains and bone density)
Week 4-1610MG Cardarine (Add in healing and help maintain after...sleep)
Week 12-16 Mini PCT (still looking at what is best)

If I had to choose two I would Say S4 and LGD as you and so many other people recommend it as the recomp duo...but then I am unsure if I will get therecovery I need. And S4 while is the one that seems the coolest to me also looks to be the diva of the bunch with it's dosing and its potential night issues that seem okay but could make my clubbing life a little less clean.

WHat are your thoughts?

I am 21
170lbs
15% body fat

Thanks in Advance,

there is a new sponsor coming soon called esarms... they will be opening any day so i would wait for them... clubbing life? if you want to do all that, you have no business using any ped whatsoever...

Top Bottom