napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Estroidal is 154 pg/ml is it high?

opie84

Should I be concerned? Currently running tren ace 100 ED with test prop 50ED

I have aromisin and arimdex. Also have caber also just because i have caber.. Doesnt mean i can take nolva while on tren to mitigate gyno sides right .. Only thing i feel very slightly is water retention but i think its fat not really water retention

u need to hit something bro to get that shit down arom ed for a week and caber as well i would think otherwise you maybe milkin tits before long

Took 12.5 mg of aromasin this morning and took caber .25 this morning ... Any other ideas my fellow cockstars

not yet sit back and wait 12.5 arom eod or maybe even everyday for a week we will see what the pros have to say

*Also side not my prolactin came back 3.4 . That I know is good.. Also brethren no itchy nipples

*also only full week 2 of tren ace and test prop 100/50 respectively dosage wise .. If my estradial was that after two weeks what do i dose and do going forward.? When should i repeat bloodwork? I honestly feel fine .. Thank u for this help sucks going it alone been going it alone for 7 years until i joined this forum week or two ago n i am super thankful for the help

I have aromisin and arimdex. Also have caber also just because i have caber.. Doesnt mean i can take nolva while on tren to mitigate gyno sides right .. Only thing i feel very slightly is water retention but i think its fat not really water retention

Current recommendations is between 20-30. You are way high bro.

High Estradiol: soft erections, inability to maintain an erection; water retention (less frequent urination), leading to excessive sweating, including more than 2-3 pounds of weight loss after an intense cardio workout; blood pressure spikes or high blood pressure (from the water retention); insomnia; hot flushing (flushing around the ears or on the face); night sweats (from estradiol lowering, causing loss of water retention); bloating; brain fog (like your head is in a bubble); testicles seem smaller than usual (not accounted for by testicular atrophy via TRT). Exclusive to high estradiol (usually): soft erections, inability to maintain; water retention; excessive sweating; blood pressure spikes or high blood pressure; brain fog; night sweats; bloating. Now these symptoms can be caused , by aas also.These symtoms would apply to a man on trt, or off all together.

Your estrogen is very high. Why were you not running your AI from the start and your caber? You've let things get out of control when you should have been proactive so now you are facing an uphill battle.

Run aromasin at 12.5mg ED for a week then go back to 12.5mg EOD. Keep,the caber dose at 0.5mg twice per week

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Just a quick response I took 1 dose of 25mg of aromasin in the two weeks leading up to the blood test and dosed caber at .5 twice every week. I guess thats why my prolactin is on point at 3.5 vs my estradial @ 150. Also i tried minimizing my aromosin due to severe joint pains after dosing 25mg. I took 12.5 two days in a row yesterday and today and my joints are killing me.. Any advice ROCK

Joint pain usually comes from the AI drying your joints out and is a sign of low estrogen. Your estrogen is way high so something needs to be done. The layout Rick gave you is a good start. 12.5mg ed for 1 week, than taper down to 12.5mg eod. Give the Aromasin a few weeks to do its job and then get new bloods to see where you are. Are you taking any joint support? Glucosamine/MSM, Fish oil, etc?

Joint pain usually comes from the AI drying your joints out and is a sign of low estrogen. Your estrogen is way high so something needs to be done. The layout Rick gave you is a good start. 12.5mg ed for 1 week, than taper down to 12.5mg eod. Give the Aromasin a few weeks to do its job and then get new bloods to see where you are. Are you taking any joint support? Glucosamine/MSM, Fish oil, etc?

Yeah im starting to think the tests were not 100% . Because like i said my fingers and hands are kind of numb and painful after my second dose of 12.5 two days in a row. The last time i got this pain i was taking 50 mg of proviron daily once i stopped proviron and a aromisin which i was also taking ever 3 days instarted to feel pain go away. Taking 7 grams of fish oil and msm n glucosamine on cycle now

My joints hurt occasionally when taking Aromasin also but it's tolerable and necessary to combat high estrogen.

Pharma Lady Rep

Just a quick response I took 1 dose of 25mg of aromasin in the two weeks leading up to the blood test and dosed caber at .5 twice every week. I guess thats why my prolactin is on point at 3.5 vs my estradial @ 150. Also i tried minimizing my aromosin due to severe joint pains after dosing 25mg. I took 12.5 two days in a row yesterday and today and my joints are killing me.. Any advice ROCK

I don't know what to tell you about your joints, because there is no way in hell you went from over 150 estrogen to crushed estrogen and dry joints fire two doses. That's impossible. Your joints have to be hurting from something else

I still stand by the protocol I gave you, and you may need to add in some cissus quadrilingus, msm, and glucosamine for joints

I don't know what to tell you about your joints, because there is no way in hell you went from over 150 estrogen to crushed estrogen and dry joints fire two doses. That's impossible. Your joints have to be hurting from something else

I still stand by the protocol I gave you, and you may need to add in some cissus quadrilingus, msm, and glucosamine for joints

I feel fully confident in your solution I will follow it as it seems the most logical option. So 12.5 Ed for 7 days then after 12.5 EOD until cycle completes

One thing I will mention, is that it is possible for Tren to show false positive high estrogen levels. I've seen it happen before with others that had really low TRT doses of test but their estrogen levels were like 200 plus.

I'm not saying that is a reason, but it is a possibility because you say you are experiencing the joint pain associated with low estrogen.

I still recommend following the protocol I gave you, but this is something to keep in mind

Top Bottom