napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Estrogen spike question

0to100

Banned
What’s up guys , just a quick question even though i know i need to get blood work done soon.

Is it possible when dropping g from 1000mg a week of test to 250mg a week of test to get a spike of estrogen?

I was running 1000mg a week and decided to drop to 250mg weekly and right after that I started noticing puffy nipples as well as some lumps under nipple.

It kind of makes sense because i was running 1000 for a while and all the sudden just dropped to 250mg, is pretty much like if you’re coming off cycle and you get a spike Of estrogen and that’s when PCT is important , but again i blast and cruise and decided to go to 250mg to take some water weight off and get a bit Leaner . I believe the blood levels was just changed dramatically and is causing this now.

Any thought in this please ? Again i know i have to get blood work very soon maybe in a couple of eeeks just need your feedback if the above is
Possible .

Yes you can always get estrogen rebound when coming off of high doses of aromatizing compounds. I certainly hope you were taking an AI with all that test, and the other question is did you continue to run the right AI dose until the high levels of test left your system for at least two weeks? I'm guessing not

Not gonna lie rick i was taking adex 1mg ed when running 1000mg once i Lowered i tapered down to maybe half eod i didn’t really give time for the long eaters to adjust. So now am confused as shit. I don’t know if to go back to adex 1mg daily or bump the test just a bit More at the same Time. It does get better when i take 1mg daily but how Long do i need To do this for? Keeping in mind am only running 250 a week now and it’s been 3 weeks maybe, wouldn’t the spike of blood Kinda have stabilized by now . I do t mind bumping to 400 weekly since am in a blast now and going back
To adex 1mg daily as well

Last edited:
Yes your test levels would have dropped back by now, but it sounds like estrogen may have stayed elevated since you rebounded and you didn't do enough to bring it down. I'd probably keep the adex going EOD for another 7-10 days and reassess, but honestly that's purely a guess since there's no bloodwork to go by. That's the only way to know for certain

Got you rick!! So you wouldn’t bump the test a bit? And take adex 1mg daily and bring the levels down little by little? Or stay at 250 for now and 1mg eod of adex. Bumping the test will Make it worse am assuming even if running adex 1mg daily? Am currently on a blast tri-tren 700mg weekly with 250mg of test. I Look a lot Leaner and loveeee how tren is working with lower test but i just think i May have to bring it up a notch maybe 350weekly , i have also lost some strength and feel a bit tired on workouts nothing compared to when i was running higher test but don’t want to pass 400mg and stabilize my blood Level, reacess and then lower to 250 and still running the adex 1mg daily for 2 weeks after that . I have no sex issues at allll no
Libido issues neither

Last edited:
Got you rick!! So you wouldn’t bump the test a bit? And take adex 1mg daily and bring the levels down little by little? Or stay at 250 for now and 1mg eod of adex. Bumping the test will Make it worse am assuming even if running adex 1mg daily? Am currently on a blast tri-tren 700mg weekly with 250mg of test. I Look a lot Leaner and loveeee how tren is working with lower test but i just think i May have to bring it up a notch maybe 350weekly , i have also lost some strength and feel a bit tired on workouts

If you want to raise test just a bit that's fine, just don't raise it that much, especially with you having estrogen issues. I don't see a problem with 350, but if you do that you need to stay on the adex Obvioulsy. Do not drop it

I will rick! Thanks so much man i was really
Hoping you would answer and got
My wish granted ! Thanks again

arimidex is also the problem... its not going to do anything when it comes to rebound so you have to keep the dosing higher when dropping.. its just not best suited for a cycle ran in this way...

Thanks dyllan, so right now do i take 1mg everyday until levels stabilize ? And still run 250mg weekly?

What’s up guys , just to give you a little follow up on this issue, we’ll i raised My Prami dose to 1mg and my gyno just went away. I believe am very sensitive to androgens been doing it for 2 days only and the lumps are going away as well. Still running adex as well

What’s up guys , just to give you a little follow up on this issue, we’ll i raised My Prami dose to 1mg and my gyno just went away. I believe am very sensitive to androgens been doing it for 2 days only and the lumps are going away as well. Still running adex as well

Glad everything is going well now bud and that you got it figured out

Thanks a million guys !!!! Seriously you guys give the best advise ever . Super proud to be part Of this forum

Top Bottom