napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Estrogen/progesterone Blood work review

nasshast

Hi guys,

Currently running a cycle and just got bloodwork done 8 weeks in. I have completely lost my appetite and libido. Did my research and knew it had to be something to do with my estrogen levels.

Stats:

26 years old
80kgs
12% bf
5foot10
2nd cycle

Calorie intake is extremely low due to appetite being suppressed. Literally gag when i put something in my mouth but i usually take in between 3000 -3500 calories a day.

Weeks 1-16 test e 600mg p/w
Weeks 1-16 eq 600mgs p/w
Weeks 6 - 16 tren e 600mgs p/w
Arimidex .5mgs EOD

Blood work came back and estrogren was at 113 which is not too bad still in range. As for my progesterone it came back at 6 which is double the maximum range.

Could this be affecting my appetite and my libido? Also experiencing some bloating and sometimes randomly become lethargic.

I have emailed you a attachment of my blood work but thought I would put this out there for anyone experiencing similar symptoms.

I am from Sydney Australia. I understand caber or dostinex can help solve the problem but its soo hard to get my hands on it.

Thanks in advance guys appreciate any advice.

Last edited:
Can you give us the reference ranges? You’re using a different scale than what most of us use.
But a short answer is yes, it can and surely will destroy libido. Not so much but appetite. But I’ve heard many complain that hey can’t eat right on tren. And 600mg is a hefty dose.

Estrogen levels <150 i am 113

Proestrogen 0.9-3.9 i am 6

Prolactin 40-450 i am 328

Thanks for the response.

Bro, I'm telling you right now it's the fucking Tren. Tren also gives a false positive for high estrogen, and high estrogen levels don't kill appetite like that. On Tren, I can't eat for shit and my libido is in the toilet. It's ine of the main reasons I have avoided it all together lately. You shouldn't even be using Tren on a second cycle either.

i agree with everything rick said.. absolutely ridiculous to be using tren on a second cycle and tren will definitely give a very very false estrogen reading

So do i F the tren off or try caber or dostinex to lower progesterone.
You should be taking caber, yes....but you may just have to quit tren all together. In my experience it didn't matter. Libido and appetite suffers no matter what I do

Yeh definitely dropping the tren. Over the side effects. Going to stick to test e and eq but might add in some anavars.

Cant wait until this tren is out of my system its the devil. Maybe try it in a few years when i have my head around it better.

its going to take 2-3 weeks on tren e to get out of your system and thats why tren ace is the best option your first time on tren, so its out of your system very quickly..

You can easily find pharma grade caber in Australia. I live near Sydney and know of about 10 different suppliers Online Australia post also so no risk of custom intercept.

Top Bottom