napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Estrogen management

longpoint

Hi Dylan, I’ve followed you for quite some time, always enjoy hearing your knowledge & how technically you explain things. I am however somewhat stuck. I’ve been off any supplements for almost a year now. & that is the longest break in about the past 8 years or so. I Have had anxiety, depression, mostly all the symptoms of high, or low estrogen. I’ve had prolactin & estrogen levels checked in the past, but no paperwork stating #s are abnormal, (Granted this was off cycle). I know when I do cycle, I retain both Estrogen, & Prolactin. I’ve taken everything from Arimidex, Aromisin, Letrozole, Nolvydex (which I now refuse to take due to possible Prolactin increase) & Pramipexole for prolactin. Would love to get some Dostinex, but as you know it’s damn near impossible to obtain. I know how much you encourage blood testing, which I intend to do soon. What my question is, if LOW estrogen is confirmed, what’s the next approach? How would you properly bring UP Estrogen without causing it to raise TOO high? I would eventually like to cycle again, but won’t even consider it until I have these things figured out.

I look forward to your response, & thank you in advance for your time!

You need to stay off everything and get a full panel. Without blood work it’s all speculation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Letrozole and aromasin are heavy duty meds. You probably crashed your estrogen really bad. Have you been diagnosed with anxiety and depression? If not be very careful using those terms in front of a physician or else you will end up getting a wrong diagnosis and taking a lot of pills you might not need at all. You must get bloodwork

its all relative to the numbers man... there is literally no point discussing it until all of the numbers are confirmed... i literally dont do any sort of speculative advising anymore... it doesnt do any good and often times can do more harm than good, even if it just causes anxiety and stress, which can raise cortisol and be a detriment as well... im more than happy to help you WHEN you have the facts to present me bro

As others have said go get the bloodwork and the numbers. There's no way to do any kind of guesswork without it.

Top Bottom