napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Estrogen if its to high does it stop your gains

Will inhibit because your going too hold a ton of water ( restrict blood flow ) also accumulate fat ( loss of insulin sensitivity) yes anything out of whack is going too inhibit progress too a degree . you want those number too stay in range I prefer around 20 cutting ) low end) and 40 bulking high end but you don't want too be way out on either side

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Will inhibit because your going too hold a ton of water ( restrict blood flow ) also accumulate fat ( loss of insulin sensitivity) yes anything out of whack is going too inhibit progress too a degree . you want those number too stay in range I prefer around 20 cutting ) low end) and 40 bulking high end but you don't want too be way out on either side

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

This. You want your estrogen levels in a range. I have seen many people wanting to eliminate estrogen completely or have a very minimal amount, which is bad. If estrogen is too low it could lead to water retention, ED, anxiety, fatigue, etc.

Ok I will explain one thing if you are on trt let's say 200mg a week and your test levels are between 700-900 your estrogen should be between 17-30. Let's say your are blasting 500-1g of test a week the ratio will be different so I would say up to 40 is optimal for me when blasting libido great no acne no water retention no joint issues no dryness. Basically it a ratio between Test and estro. If it gets to high or to low in which I have had crashed mine no fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If estrogen is too high, it will kill gains for sure. You aromatize more and have less go to useable testosterone for gains. Obviously you don't want it too low either which will also hurt gains. Estrogen should always be kept in normal range and controlled appropriately

Top Bottom