napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Estrogen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cbbram00

Per our discussion yesterday we came to a couple conclusions that I might be over analyzing things, or my E2 levels are either high or low because I was having symptoms of elevated heart rate and lowered libido.

I know bloods will be the only way to know for sure but I would like to wait until week 4 to get those done because I will have to take a day off from work.

This morning I'm definitely leaning towards low estrogen symptoms because I'm only into week 2 and I've taken a significant amount of Aromasin... 12.5eod and 12.5ed last 4 days. The reason I'm leaning towards low estrogen is because I woke up this morning with my sheets SOAKED with sweat. That NEVER happens... I also took a nap this weekend because I was tired... Also NEVER happens... I haven't taken a nap in over a decade. Also this is the 3rd morning I've waken up without morning wood and I'm feeling slightly depressed and sometimes confused.

I'm going to stop taking the Aromasin for a FEW DAYS and reassess... (I'm currently not having any gyno symptoms... Itchy nipples... Etc)

I hope I'm not over analyzing things but I just wanted to share this learning experience with everyone.

Current stats

First cycle

Test Cyp 400mg week (week 2)... considering bumping to 500mg

Aromasin 12.5mg eod (stopping for a few days)

5'9

I'm looking to add GW in the next week or so...

Re: RE: Estrogen

cbbram said:
Per our discussion yesterday we came to a couple conclusions that I might be over analyzing things, or my E2 levels are either high or low because I was having symptoms of elevated heart rate and lowered libido.

I know bloods will be the only way to know for sure but I would like to wait until week 4 to get those done because I will have to take a day off from work.

This morning I'm definitely leaning towards low estrogen symptoms because I'm only into week 2 and I've taken a significant amount of Aromasin... 12.5eod and 12.5ed last 4 days. The reason I'm leaning towards low estrogen is because I woke up this morning with my sheets SOAKED with sweat. That NEVER happens... I also took a nap this weekend because I was tired... Also NEVER happens... I haven't taken a nap in over a decade. Also this is the 3rd morning I've waken up without morning wood and I'm feeling slightly depressed and sometimes confused.

I'm going to stop taking the Aromasin for a FEW DAYS and reassess... (I'm currently not having any gyno symptoms... Itchy nipples... Etc)

I hope I'm not over analyzing things but I just wanted to share this learning experience with everyone.

Current stats

First cycle

5'9

I really do think you are still overanalyzing and over thinking everytging. That contributes to a snowball effect by working yourself up to create problems that aren't originally there. I highly doubt you've crushed your estrogen quite that much this early, considering you just went to ED dosing a few days ago. Aromasin is very hard to drop your estrogen that low with anyways. You are also getting aromatization from the test so I think your estrogen is fine. Anxiety will do all the things that you've experienced. I still think you need to calm yourself down about everything buddy. Things don't happen as quickly as you are making them out to

Re: RE: Re: RE: Estrogen

RickRock said:
cbbram said:

Current stats

First cycle

5'9

I really do think you are still overanalyzing and over thinking everytging. That contributes to a snowball effect by working yourself up to create problems that aren't originally there. I highly doubt you've crushed your estrogen quite that much this early, considering you just went to ED dosing a few days ago. Aromasin is very hard to drop your estrogen that low with anyways. You are also getting aromatization from the test so I think your estrogen is fine. Anxiety will do all the things that you've experienced. I still think you need to calm yourself down about everything buddy. Things don't happen as quickly as you are making them out to
I was totally in agreement with you and Dylan on this until I woke up this morning in a pool of sweat. That was really weird... Unless my test vial actually has tren in it... (totally kidding) I hope all is well too brother and I'll try to take a chill pill... Xanax would be nice... Lol

Re: Estrogen

Well some good news...

This morning... 10am

BP 126/76
Pulse 77

i think once you see the bloodwork things will change as long as its in range because it will alleviate your mind... if not, then we know what to address but right now its a guessing game and honestly, there's just no point in that because all it does is create a bunch of hypothesis, makes your mind spin more and basically accomplishes nothing but negativity...

Re: RE: Re: Estrogen

DylanGemelli said:
i think once you see the bloodwork things will change as long as its in range because it will alleviate your mind... if not, then we know what to address but right now its a guessing game and honestly, there's just no point in that because all it does is create a bunch of hypothesis, makes your mind spin more and basically accomplishes nothing but negativity...
You're absolutely right brother...

Maybe I had a little bit of the test flu... Who knows... but I'm in the gym right now and I'm killin' it... Feeling great!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Estrogen

cbbram said:
DylanGemelli said:

Maybe I had a little bit of the test flu... Who knows... but I'm in the gym right now and I'm killin' it... Feeling great!
You're in the gym? What are you working finger curls!!!!!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Lol... I have my earbuds in and my Tapatalk notifications keep going off... Lol

cbbram said:
DylanGemelli said:

that very well could be too bro... i just hate to ever advise too much without all the facts on the table because you could actually treat the wrong issue and set yourself back... i think you either have test flu or something else going on right now.... get the bloodwork for your estrogen so we can be sure though bro

Just stick your ass with 1200 mg of test in one shot and then come talk to me. LOL :D

JM750 said:
Just stick your ass with 1200 mg of test in one shot and then come talk to me. LOL :D
You're an ANIMAL JM!

cbbram said:
JM750 said:
You're an ANIMAL JM!

LOL. I'd do it, but I am not telling you to. That was a joke. Dylan will be doing a "Clean up on isle 6" on me! hehehe

JM750 said:
cbbram said:
JM750 said:
You're an ANIMAL JM!

LOL. I'd do it, but I am not telling you to. That was a joke. Dylan will be doing a "Clean up on isle 6" on me! hehehe

LOLLLL i would like to avoid that! :D

JM750 said:
cbbram said:
JM750 said:
You're an ANIMAL JM!

Lmao!

Well this morning "old faithful" morning wood came back... YES!!!

However, my night sweat was even more than the night before. My body is definitely reacting to the hormonal changes.

Anyways... I know I need to get my bloods done to see if this has anything to do with estrogen levels. I plan to get them done on week 4 unless things get out of control.

For the record I DID NOT take my Aromasin dose yesterday...

cbbram said:

However, my night sweat was even more than the night before. My body is definitely reacting to the hormonal changes.

Anyways... I know I need to get my bloods done to see if this has anything to do with estrogen levels. I plan to get them done on week 4 unless things get out of control.

Well I guarantee you that your estrogen levels didn't change much in a day bro. Aromasin maintains killing the aromatase enzyme without creating new estrogen up to 72 hours after a single dose, and that's why it only needs dosed EOD. you skipping your dose yesterday had zero impact on your morning wood today. I still think it's you overreacting and causing yourself anxiety

RickRock said:
cbbram said:

Well I guarantee you that your estrogen levels didn't change much in a day bro. Aromasin maintains killing the aromatase enzyme without creating new estrogen up to 72 hours after a single dose, and that's why it only needs dosed EOD. you skipping your dose yesterday had zero impact on your morning wood today. I still think it's you overreacting and causing yourself anxiety
I hear you brother... I'm just making a log of my experience and everyone's feedback. I'll probably look back at this after a few cycles and laugh...

Does anyone else have night sweats like this on Testosterone only? I mean my pillow and sheets were soaked...

Re: RE: Re: Estrogen?

cbbram said:
Does anyone else have night sweats like this on Testosterone only? I mean my pillow and sheets were soaked...
Changes in hormone levels in general can cause it with just about any compound for some people, where others don't. For example I don't get night sweats on anything. Not even Tren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom