napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

estragen levels

jtbull46

Hello all. Thought I would ask this as I am still trying to learn what all the blood work stuff mean

If you are looking to gain mass or even lean out what kind of estrogen level is good?

Is say a 7 too low and what is high to the point you should worry?

I'd feel that shit at 7. Too low is just as uncomfortable as too high imho.

Search for the video Dylan just did on High/Low E.

Good luck

Anywhere from 15-35, 7 is way way way too low. But its all a personal thing, 44 on e level curls me into a little bitch ball, some people 105 and are still ok.

A good mid range is low to middle 20's.

It really depends on the test to estro ratio in my opinion. I am on 150mg cyp a week my test levels are 1304 and my e2 is 17 with no AI when I run test at 375 a week with no AI my e2 is 30 with no AI yes I'm lucky like Rick Rock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 is fucking terrible! a lot of guys like to be right around 30.. i always say 23-30 is a really good range to be in...

7 is fucking terrible! a lot of guys like to be right around 30.. i always say 23-30 is a really good range to be in...

I forget my last reading it was in the 20-40 range that was fine. I was at 7 ike one of 2 blood works ago ( every 6 months). I will check out htat video

I thought that low like 7 was for cutting and lean and if it was high you put more bulk on. One guy at the gym told me that estrogen is not a total enemy and you need some in you for gains. Just not tons of it. Learn something all the time.

Top Bottom