Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Estradiol test results and trt update

  1. #1

    Estradiol test results and trt update

    What up guys...so i got my results per my estrogen concerns...pre trt was...19 pg/ml...they are now at 47 pg/ml....on the scale of 11 to 44 .my test pre trt was running at 170 to 229 ng/dl.... on their scale of 240 to 871.mid trt at doctor prescribed 150 mg eow was aroud

    390ng/dl...... did not check estrogen levels at that time....... and now test levels are at 963 ng/dl..... at 150 mg every week granted 3 weeks ago coming off of doing 250 mg a week so I expect levels will still come down a little doctor will not raise me to 150 mg per week he would rather treat numbers then a patient as long as I'm over that minimum that's all that matters didn't even take me seriously in the beginning said I have a lot of muscle and can grow a beard have kids etc and that he didn't care what the number said .until we found the micro adinoma....which just received yearly mri and happy to say has actually got smaller....they all smerking accusing me abused roids bla bla..even though i had never...so needless to say if i continue to add to my proscibed trt i will need a good source for my needs ai etc...as he dont think necessary.... or do i stick with his reg...? I mean he is a doctor ....but i sure feel much better at 150 mg ew.... i hate to pin for life just to get over the min threshold..

    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by perkins0016 View Post
    What up guys...so i got my results per my estrogen concerns...pre trt was...19 pg/ml...they are now at 47 pg/ml....on the scale of 11 to 44 .my test pre trt was running at 170 to 229 ng/dl.... on their scale of 240 to 871.mid trt at doctor prescribed 150 mg eow was aroud

    390ng/dl...... did not check estrogen levels at that time....... and now test levels are at 963 ng/dl..... at 150 mg every week granted 3 weeks ago coming off of doing 250 mg a week so I expect levels will still come down a little doctor will not raise me to 150 mg per week he would rather treat numbers then a patient as long as I'm over that minimum that's all that matters didn't even take me seriously in the beginning said I have a lot of muscle and can grow a beard have kids etc and that he didn't care what the number said .until we found the micro adinoma....which just received yearly mri and happy to say has actually got smaller....they all smerking accusing me abused roids bla bla..even though i had never...so needless to say if i continue to add to my proscibed trt i will need a good source for my needs ai etc...as he dont think necessary.... or do i stick with his reg...? I mean he is a doctor ....but i sure feel much better at 150 mg ew.... i hate to pin for life just to get over the min threshold..

    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    Let me see if i got this correct. You were doing 250mgs a week 3 weeks ago? You did this or your dr? That is not a trt dose. That is a cycle. Then ur dr had you on 150 every week and ur test came out at 950? That's on the high side which is why im sure he lowered it to 150 eow. He will probly test you again and see what it comes back at. Probly hoping for around 700

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by joonp View Post
    Let me see if i got this correct. You were doing 250mgs a week 3 weeks ago? You did this or your dr? That is not a trt dose. That is a cycle. Then ur dr had you on 150 every week and ur test came out at 950? That's on the high side which is why im sure he lowered it to 150 eow. He will probly test you again and see what it comes back at. Probly hoping for around 700

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Na....he has me at 150 eow..about ayear now..... and per him not listening to me on how i felt no different and results minimal.like 300ish...and staring out at 50 mg eow and working our way up...once i got over the 240 mark thats all that mattered to him.....so i went on my own slowly to 150 ew few months ago...felt great... but obviously was running out of script too fast....so got some test from maxx pharma...250 mg per ml....went about 3 weeks at 150 mg.... labido dissapeard so thought maybe underdosed ....raised it to the 250 mg a couple weeks nothing changed.... now i got script again and for tree weeks back at 150 mg....feeling better..# labido mood etc...i know its prob reckless but what can i say....

    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Just trying to get back to the sweet spot.... 150 mg ew but may need an ai as well...i think thats why i lost labido...but no breast tenderness so maybe the extra test i was getting was weak idk.....trial and error i suppose ...should have got bloods while on that test..? I still have 10 plus ml left...

    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by perkins0016 View Post
    Na....he has me at 150 eow..about ayear now..... and per him not listening to me on how i felt no different and results minimal.like 300ish...and staring out at 50 mg eow and working our way up...once i got over the 240 mark thats all that mattered to him.....so i went on my own slowly to 150 ew few months ago...felt great... but obviously was running out of script too fast....so got some test from maxx pharma...250 mg per ml....went about 3 weeks at 150 mg.... labido dissapeard so thought maybe underdosed ....raised it to the 250 mg a couple weeks nothing changed.... now i got script again and for tree weeks back at 150 mg....feeling better..# labido mood etc...i know its prob reckless but what can i say....

    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    Are you taking anything for estrogen? Ur estrogen us on the high side if the range and if you keep self medicating its only gonna get higher and then ur gonna face ed issues. Now ur story makes sense. The dr knows that youre self medicating. Thats why he referenced abuse. He knows ypur test levels are higher than what could be possible with what hes prescribing. If ypu are unhappy with your results with him go get a second opinion. Ask to see an endo

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by joonp View Post
    Are you taking anything for estrogen? Ur estrogen us on the high side if the range and if you keep self medicating its only gonna get higher and then ur gonna face ed issues. Now ur story makes sense. The dr knows that youre self medicating. Thats why he referenced abuse. He knows ypur test levels are higher than what could be possible with what hes prescribing. If ypu are unhappy with your results with him go get a second opinion. Ask to see an endo

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    That is my endo....he hasnt seen those results though.....he only has me do bloods every 6 months...cant change docs i go kaiser and all the endos are in cahoots so i gotta kinda play cat and mouse....he has no idea what ive been doing last few months...yes i think i will need an ai for sure.if i continue

    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by perkins0016 View Post
    That is my endo....he hasnt seen those results though.....he only has me do bloods every 6 months...cant change docs i go kaiser and all the endos are in cahoots so i gotta kinda play cat and mouse....he has no idea what ive been doing last few months...yes i think i will need an ai for sure.if i continue

    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    Trust me he knows. 950 on 150 every other week equals out to 75 mgs a week. Most test is considered good to go at 6-8 times dose so 75x8=690. Ur over that. Ur bout 12 x 75

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    If u really want to self medicate and youre tested every 6 months for 5 month do the amt that you want then approx 3 weeks before ur test go back to the prescribed dose

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by joonp View Post
    Trust me he knows. 950 on 150 every other week equals out to 75 mgs a week. Most test is considered good to go at 6-8 times dose so 75x8=690. Ur over that. Ur bout 12 x 75

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    I had that bloodwork done elsewhere.... my last labs with him where in october...and my test was at 500...so he dont know that im that high now..

    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by perkins0016 View Post
    I had that bloodwork done elsewhere.... my last labs with him where in october...and my test was at 500...so he dont know that im that high now..

    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    You said he was making comments to you about abusing steroids etc.....anyways i gave u my advice. Do with it what you will. You need an ai tho if youre gonna run 250 a week. Thats basically a low dose cycle not trt.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •