napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Esters clearing and PCT

Super Spartan

So now that I realize that I've been doing it all wrong after the guidance from Dylan and other mods here, this was my last cycle:

Day 1 = 4 IUs of GH + 100mg Testolic (Testosterone Propionate) + 250mg Susteron 250 + 400mg Boldenone
Day 2 = 4 IUs of GH + 100mg Testolic (Testosterone Propionate) + 250mg Nandrolone Decanoate
Day 3 = 4 IUs of GH + 100mg Testolic (Testosterone Propionate) + 250mg Susteron 250
Day 4 = 4 IUs of GH + 100mg Testolic (Testosterone Propionate) + 400mg Boldenone
Day 5 = 4 IUs of GH + 100mg Testolic (Testosterone Propionate) + 250mg Susteron 250 + 250mg Nandrolone Decanoate
Day 6 = 4 IUs of GH
Day 7 = 4 IUs of GH

My last injection was on 12-Feb

Now with that being said, what I'm confused about is when should I start PCT? I know I have to wait for the esters to clear but since I was running multiple things together I don't know when to start?\

I was running the above cycle for 8 weeks...

I am still taking Arimidex every other day but I will take Aromasin when I start my PCT but when should I start the PCT and for how long?

PS: I have Proviron tablets as well but I'm not taking anything now, do you recommend I take them now and during the PCT or just stop everything until I'm done with the PCT and then start fresh again/

So now that I realize that I've been doing it all wrong after the guidance from Dylan and other mods here, this was my last cycle:

Day 1 = 4 IUs of GH + 100mg Testolic (Testosterone Propionate) + 250mg Susteron 250 + 400mg Boldenone
Day 2 = 4 IUs of GH + 100mg Testolic (Testosterone Propionate) + 250mg Nandrolone Decanoate
Day 3 = 4 IUs of GH + 100mg Testolic (Testosterone Propionate) + 250mg Susteron 250
Day 4 = 4 IUs of GH + 100mg Testolic (Testosterone Propionate) + 400mg Boldenone
Day 5 = 4 IUs of GH + 100mg Testolic (Testosterone Propionate) + 250mg Susteron 250 + 250mg Nandrolone Decanoate
Day 6 = 4 IUs of GH
Day 7 = 4 IUs of GH

My last injection was on 12-Feb

Now with that being said, what I'm confused about is when should I start PCT? I know I have to wait for the esters to clear but since I was running multiple things together I don't know when to start?\

I was running the above cycle for 8 weeks...

I am still taking Arimidex every other day but I will take Aromasin when I start my PCT but when should I start the PCT and for how long?

PS: I have Proviron tablets as well but I'm not taking anything now, do you recommend I take them now and during the PCT or just stop everything until I'm done with the PCT and then start fresh again/
I would save your proviron for the next cycle. Also, I'm assuming you learned that EQ and Deca need way more time than 8 weeks?

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

I would save your proviron for the next cycle. Also, I'm assuming you learned that EQ and Deca need way more time than 8 weeks?

Yes, I am resetting my system then once I am done with the PCT, I will make sure to ask before I do anything stupid. No more cycles from my *trainer*, I'll only get the stuff from him but will take what's advised here.

Yes, I am resetting my system then once I am done with the PCT, I will make sure to ask before I do anything stupid. No more cycles from my *trainer*, I'll only get the stuff from him but will take what's advised here.
Great! Live and learn!

Top Bottom