napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

essential liver protectants

soonaj

Hey guys, Im putting together some stand alone ingredients for liver protection (oral a.a.s) and am trying to make sure my bases are covered. Am i missing anything? Any input on your experience with a brand is greatly appreciated! Heres what I got-
TUDCA, N.A.C, Milk Thistle. Think that will do me well enough?

sorry, forgot to add in hawthorne berry, and coq10 to that list. Ive put it together this way at the moment because of cost. Ive seen your new product Dylan, obviously it looks great.

I've always done it this way as well. I get bloods every few months and my numbers are always generally pretty good. I just don't use milk thistle becsause for some reason it gives me terrible heartburn and I don't think it's necessary with tudca and nac

I've always done it this way as well. I get bloods every few months and my numbers are always generally pretty good. I just don't use milk thistle becsause for some reason it gives me terrible heartburn and I don't think it's necessary with tudca and nac

theres some good info, thank you. interesting you mention the heartburn, i took my doese of "cycle assist" and coq10 a couple days ago and i had heartburn the rest of the day even into my sleep. I never have heartburn so i was like wtf. lol. i see many guys saying f milk thistle but, some guys swear by it.

I take cycle assist, tudca, liv 52, milk thistle, kidney cleanse, cholesterol support, coq10. Dylan is right, you need more than just liver Protection. I’d just buy his stuff. Has everything

sorry, forgot to add in hawthorne berry, and coq10 to that list. Ive put it together this way at the moment because of cost. Ive seen your new product Dylan, obviously it looks great.
thanks brother, its as complete as you can get...

Top Bottom