PSL        esarms.com        ULTIMA Pharmaceutical
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Esarms is something else....

Esarms is something else....

I need to brag on this company for just a second. I went an ordered my second cycle of cardarine on Wednesday morning. A quick overview of the website and I'm thinking ok early next week I should get it in and I'll be able to start again. Wednesday night I get my approved email for the order, Thursday night I get the order has shipped email. Ok shipped on thursday night/friday morning be here monday. Nope. Saturday morning. Esarms Amazon primed my order. Despite the fact I was still looking for the mk 677 they still have not posted, I'm incredibly happy with this company. Can't wait till I decide what sarm i want to try first because I know they will be there for me.

If you haven't ordered from them yet, do it. Even if all you get is cardarine just do it.

Also dg20off still works as a coupon code

Sweet... I'm always amazed with everything as well. Appreciate the feedback!

Glad to hear about your experience with esarms.com I've definitely had similar experiences with them as well

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanNuke View Post
    I need to brag on this company for just a second. I went an ordered my second cycle of cardarine on Wednesday morning. A quick overview of the website and I'm thinking ok early next week I should get it in and I'll be able to start again. Wednesday night I get my approved email for the order, Thursday night I get the order has shipped email. Ok shipped on thursday night/friday morning be here monday. Nope. Saturday morning. Esarms Amazon primed my order. Despite the fact I was still looking for the mk 677 they still have not posted, I'm incredibly happy with this company. Can't wait till I decide what sarm i want to try first because I know they will be there for me.

If you haven't ordered from them yet, do it. Even if all you get is cardarine just do it.

Also dg20off still works as a coupon code
    Thats what i like to hear! Thanks for posting feedback bro, thats always extremely helpful for everyone!

Awesome to hear great feedback like this. Thanks for posting bro

On a side note, my first cardarine bottle now includes a labeled dropper. No more using an outside dropper.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanNuke View Post
    On a side note, my first cardarine bottle now includes a labeled dropper. No more using an outside dropper.
    awesome bro, i had emailed about trying to make this change several times

good to see you have positive comments about them. i might give them a try

Quote Originally Posted by alterboy View Post
    good to see you have positive comments about them. i might give them a try
    you will not be disappointed

That sounds amazing! I'm happy for you & your results. Good luck.