napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Esarms S4 reviews

Newsarmsuser

Looking for some reviews from users currently on esarms S4 or just finished a 12 week cycle.

Did u experience the vision issue? How many mg’s a day were u taking? Did it help with strength? Did it help with your cut?

Plan to start a 12 week cycle in a few weeks and am curious of people’s thoughts of S4 from esarms.

You can also PM if you don’t want to be on the thread.

Thanks!

i dont get the vision issues until i get in the 80-100 mg range... thats always been that way for me over all these years but their s4 is excellent... s4, aside from gw, is my favorite sarm but im much more into the muscle hardening and strength compounds so clearly its much more suitable for me personally but just as a quality answer, its top notch

Everything from Esarms is as good as it gets. The vision sides on S4 affect everyone differently. Some dont get them at all where others can get them even at lower dosages

S4 from esarms good to go!

I get vision sides at 50mg/day so I usually run it at the 25mg/day level and stack it with osta or another sarm like lgd or rad140.

I just finished a 12 week cycle. No vision issues at all, even when I went up to 75mg the last couple week. I really noticed the muscle hardening. I got mine from esarms.

I just finished a 12 week cycle. No vision issues at all, even when I went up to 75mg the last couple week. I really noticed the muscle hardening. I got mine from esarms.
nice! muscle hardening is one of the main benefits

Top Bottom