PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: ESARMS now LIVE! Contact me for coupon code!

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by VVini View Post
    The singles options are still stacks - a single bottle of BN product, and a single sarm product. Will there be a way to purchase sarms only?

    Thanks.
    Exactly what I got also but the other members are making it seem as if Iím missing something. If I am Iíd just like to know so I can check their stuff out with

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by VVini View Post
    The singles options are still stacks - a single bottle of BN product, and a single sarm product. Will there be a way to purchase sarms only?

    Thanks.
    right, thats how they come... you are basically getting the liquids free based on the cost of the bn products

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by nashaborten View Post
    Dylan I did look at the menu. Iím not trying to come off as a fucking idiot. I looked high and low on that site and all they have is pre made stacks. In the options menu, yes it does say singles, however when you click on it it gives 6 options which are pre made stacks. So my question was simple in the manner of.......if wanted to just buy Lgd 4033 I canít find that option. Or if I just wanted to buy the banned nutrition fat burner there is no option for purchasing items on their own.
    i dont need your to be a prick about it man... if you have a question in that regard, email them and ask them... i dont know the answer... i dont own the company nor run it... they have a contact us page to use and you can email them and ask them any question you have... you are basically getting one free... if you go to the banned nutrition site you can see that they are 150 each a bottle so you are getting the liquid free with it.. https://www.esarms.com/help/

  4. #14
    the stacks are built out for a reason... using the m1 mk the entire cycle should alleviate the need to use clomid during pct with them.. thats the entire reasoning behind doing it this way.. cardazol also helps to clean receptors so you could potentially run them longer... thats the entire point and basis of the stacks being built

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    i dont need your to be a prick about it man... if you have a question in that regard, email them and ask them... i dont know the answer... i dont own the company nor run it... they have a contact us page to use and you can email them and ask them any question you have... you are basically getting one free... if you go to the banned nutrition site you can see that they are 150 each a bottle so you are getting the liquid free with it.. https://www.esarms.com/help/
    I guess I have a hard time wording forum responses without coming off as an asshole. Wasnít my intent sorry if I came off as one. The way you stated it sounded as if I lazily overlooked the option and was just trying to figure out if I was lost somewhere. Thanks for clarifying and all you do for us. I appreciate all your help and will try to not sound so unappreciative in the future.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by nashaborten View Post
    I guess I have a hard time wording forum responses without coming off as an asshole. Wasnít my intent sorry if I came off as one. The way you stated it sounded as if I lazily overlooked the option and was just trying to figure out if I was lost somewhere. Thanks for clarifying and all you do for us. I appreciate all your help and will try to not sound so unappreciative in the future.
    Thats what i hate sometimes about this because u cant hear a persons voice and know how they come across. Its cool bro


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  7. #17
    This is awesome NEWS!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #18
    Remember to contact me for a 20% off coupon code

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by nashaborten View Post
    I guess I have a hard time wording forum responses without coming off as an asshole. Wasnít my intent sorry if I came off as one. The way you stated it sounded as if I lazily overlooked the option and was just trying to figure out if I was lost somewhere. Thanks for clarifying and all you do for us. I appreciate all your help and will try to not sound so unappreciative in the future.
    Donít stress it bro!!


    PharmaComStore Rep
    ďtaz10Ē for 10% off
    PM for link to order


  10. #20
    Contact e sarms through the link that Dylan provided. They told me that I could build my own stack.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •